How much is enough spirit?

I am curious on how much is enough spirit? right now I am sitting at 2247 unbuffed. My haste is at 2011. My mastery is at 11.5 percent. Should i take some spirit and put into mastery? Do I need more spirit? I've look over the guide. I just would like your opinions.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...us/Oggs/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Enough so that you're not going oom. There really isn't anything else anyone can tell you. I have about the same gear as you, and I wasn't even able to spend all my mana in the Beth/Shannox fights this week, so I reforge out of spirit a little. But it depends on what you have for raid mana regen cooldowns, how good you are at keeping up lifebloom etc.
    i7 930 @ 4.0Ghz | Sapphire HD5970 w/ Accelero Xtreme | ASUS P6X58D Premium | 32GB Kingston DDR3-1600
    Xonar Essence STX | 128GB Vertex 4 | AX750 | Xigmatek Elysium
    Laing D5 | XSPC RX 360mm | Koolance RP-452X2 | EK-Supreme HF
    Dell 3007WFP-HC | Samsung BX2350 | Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate | Razer Naga Molten | Sennheiser HD650

15+ Year Old Account
    my druid sat at like 3400 with that jar trinket and 4pc in t11 content. I could do whatever I wanted without worrying about mana. I havent healed t12 yet so idk if thats still enough.
    Was hit with a nerf bat!

When you stop ending the hardest fight in your tier with less then 10% mana.
    "DPS is science, healing is art, tanking is strategy."

I am at ~1800 spirit atm and yesterday I had to be verry carefull not to go oom at Ragnaros, I managed to not go oom(we didn't kill him but it worked well till we died...) but there is less room for fails if you have to be too careful. So it depends on playstyle alot I think.
    Here is my armory:http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...a/Adale/simple

Well on Beth'telk the first time I went thru got to 2nd phase with 25 percent mana. Then I changed my playstyle around a little bit. and was able to get it in between 50-60 percent. I also switch to the 300 spirit flask. Thanks for your inputs

Quote Originally Posted by s4mrotte View Post
    I also switch to the 300 spirit flask. Thanks for your inputs
    Don't do this you get about the same regen from int + more throughput.

Quote Originally Posted by Infs View Post
    Don't do this you get about the same regen from int + more throughput.
    I was unaware thanks for the tip

Deleted
    There really is no "set" amount, it depends on your gear, the encounters you fight, the healers around you, how well you play, how many people stand in the fire, how many MTT's you have etc etc.

For what it's worth I'm sitting on 2400 ish and I rarely have issues, I'd say your numbers look fine to me.

I think as long as you don't fully gem spirit but reforge to spirit on every item (as long as you have no option for items with spirit on them already) you can't do anything wrong. I never EVER reforge OUT of spirit because of one simple fact:
    Reforging out of it may increase my throughput, but it decreases my mana regen. I have learned from t12 fights that fights can be tight and I need the mana for burn phases. Because of my spirit I can always innervate the other healers in my setup (seing as mana tide has been nerfed this is needed) and still stay above them mana-wise. Hence, once they are oom, I can pop whatever I have and go all out to keep my raid alive for a few more seconds to down the last % of that boss which are essential.

I do this similarly on my paladin and even manage to go out of t12 fights with around 40-60% mana (apart from burn phase beth'tilac with the aoe healing) while still doing competitive healing with others (not falling behind on meters) and not letting players die in encounters, ever.

I hope I could help.
    Still waiting for competitive PvP to not be a trainwreck...

On my priest at least I just keep a 372 Jar in my bags in case a fight that requires boss regen shows up. So far I havn't used it. Maybe thats an option you could look into.

Deleted
    Jar is very pants for a druid, I'd rather use the heroic Stonecore trinket instead.