Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Feluna View Post
    Didn't they just kill Shannox in 25 HC and all the other bosses on 10man hc?
    I'm actually a little confused on that. Looking at the loot from Domo it looks like the amount you would get from 10 man. You can't switch from 25man heroic to 10man heroic though....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treesuss View Post
    But, then under that it just says Paragon... So they have two guilds?
    I believe it's just the name they're using on Wowprogress.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Ragnaros View Post
    NOONE can kill me, I AM RAGNAROOOOS >=D
    Kil'jaeden and Illidan thought the same (and many many others :P)

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

Deleted
    En-si-di-aaaAAaaAAaaaAAAaaaAAAaaaAAAaaaaAAaaAAAaAAAaa. Or the infamous ''D I N G E R S'' That are chillin' around in my server.

Quote Originally Posted by Treesuss View Post
    But, then under that it just says Paragon... So they have two guilds?
    Dream is an organization. Like SK-gaming, Fnatic etc etc. It's a partnership between Dream and Paragon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chiznitz View Post
    I'm actually a little confused on that. Looking at the loot from Domo it looks like the amount you would get from 10 man. You can't switch from 25man heroic to 10man heroic though....
    This confuses me too, I know that you can't switch. Maybe a bug on wowprogress or they find another way ^_^

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

I cannot belive people here really are this stupid...

Wowprogress IS BUGGED, dont look at it and make comments everysingle time a new boss dies "omglol10manwtf"

Deleted
    How does one actuelly serarch for guilds on the armory? When I do a normal search I get no guild hits.

Maybe noxa did shannox 25-man and have a 10 man alt run on the side or something?

This confuses me too, I know that you can't switch. Maybe a bug on wowprogress or they find another way ^_^
    Just looked back through the armory, they only received 3 pieces of loot from Shannox :-/ Guess they are doing 10s. Wonder why they are so far ahead of every other 10 man guild who is stuck at 3/7

Deleted
    They are normally a 25guild, but are using their 10best now just for, well, "funz". If you check their guild at armory you'll see that they have only had 1 tier token per boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    Paragon.
    They're finnish.
    This, obviously =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertaiment
    The only new glyph we are ready to announce right now is the Glyph of Divine Shield, which reduces the cast time of your Hearthstone whenever Divine Shield is active.

Deleted
    Wraith, EU-Sargeras

Deleted
    when you are searching on armory you must think of the region. noxa for example is on eu, so eu.battle.net/wow/ is your place to search.

a noxa-member said they have 10-man twink group which cleared 6/7hc on 10-man - so it's possible to achieve a main raid 25-man shannox kill.

on topic: difficult to say, would be interesting if a unknown guild achieved the goal before the hardcore guilds get the shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimeir View Post
    No ones giving Premonition a chance? My vote is for Premo.
    Sure people gave Premonition a chance, But now it's kind of over considering they are still 5/7.

I mean sure it isn't impossible by any means, But they would really have to go 6/7 ASAP today if they want to have a chance of catching up to guilds who already have a day or 2 of practice time and strategy prep ahead of them =\. The chances are slim at best.
    However I can see them jumping up quite a bit from there current #7 spot once many guilds are actively grinding on heroic Rag for a kill.

Deleted
    I vote for Paragon!
    But i think Method will win this time!

Deleted
    Actually i believe that some wild card will get the kill first. (Shh dont tell anyone that i dislike the top guilds of today! *Tihi*)

Deleted
    Didn't they just kill Shannox in 25 HC and all the other bosses on 10man hc?

-> http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/...ting.tier12_10
    Cant trust wowprogress or such sites anymore tbh. Specially when armory has been buggy, slow and not working properly since 4.2.
    Wowprogress or other sites said on couple bosses that paragon killed em on 10man hc but paragon raids only 25mans.
    (it can also be alt raid they put up before real raids but thats for normals not heroics..)
    So it can be that they didnt find at the time of refresh 25 people with same achi or however they do it.

OT: Paragon. They are going so so fast that they breezed thro all the bosses they were behind because maintance was day behind and all that.
    Last edited by mmocd6ad878d9b; 2011-07-08 at 08:27 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    we all know its gonna be vodka