Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prothall View Post
    I thought you were leaving? Door hit ya/good Lord split ya and all that.

Yeah. Looks like not even you believes it.
    Waiting for the gametime to expire. Not going to let my hard earned cash go to waste.
    Also... i enjoy reading forums and watch people like you talk out of their asses

10+ Year Old Account
    What's the point in having a kill picture with everyone in it if no names are displayed? :O gz all the same though.

Where is the fireland daily hotfix?

"The process of determining who was affected is certainly the most difficult task of this issue, and the entire process of figuring out who should receive the Honor or not and then delivering it isn’t anything less than a giant undertaking. We’re still evaluating many of the processes that will be required to make this happen. Although we’re fairly confident we can pull it off, there is still a chance it may not be possible. Due to other service related work the soonest we would be able to distribute this Honor is the 7/19 Tuesday maintenance. More complicated solutions we discussed could take months to implement, but we felt getting something to those affected as quickly as possible was more important."This seems to be what a lot of people aren't reading. Blue post practically saying "Fixing this is going to be a huge hassle and take time away from crap that really matters, but y'all won't STFU"

Deleted
    Does anyone know if you havent sent a complaining to blizz but you did farm the whole season 9 gear if you get 4k honor back to? or only the one who complaint?
    Last edited by mmocadf4303c07; 2011-07-12 at 10:14 AM.