Diablo III Release Date

So does anybody know when D3 is scheduled to be released? I have been waiting for a LONG time for this game and I was just wondering if anybody had an idea of when the game would be released (Q4 2011, Q1 2012, etc). Also, does anybody have any information on the beta? When is it scheduled for? How can I sign up? Thanks.

Deleted
    Scroll up and you'll find a link to DiabloFans, I'd recommend lurking there for your weekly Diablo fix.

Beta is probably sometime in Q3, think most guesses are around early/mid August. They've said they're still aiming for for a 2011 release, most likely Nov/Dec, but it could easily be postponed to early 2012.

*edit*

Oh, and for signing up, you do so through your Bnet account, simply log on and you should see it somewhere ^^ don't recall the exact name, but it's there. Some believe they might hand out beta invites together with pre-orders, also, lurking any fan-site for hand-outs and/or competitions, when time is due.
    Last edited by mmoc20c5c09c9a; 2011-07-09 at 08:43 PM.

Thanks for the info!

I'm thinking they'll release D3 in Q1 2012. Here's hoping.

Making a second rig to play with the girlfriend and other friends.

I'm cheated by your topic.... I thought you've got some infos about the release date and was excited about it....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McSteve16 View Post
    I'm cheated by your topic.... I thought you've got some infos about the release date and was excited about it....
    Open beta starts in 1-2 months, release is expected to be around at the same time as Elder Scrolls and Minecraft

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

I was also lured in here by the hopes that Blizz had finally put a release date on it.

Sadly, that was not the case.

Thanks to Elyaan for the great sig!

Deleted
    Urgh, I was still half alseep when I opened this and I gotta say, I thought that they had a release date :<

Deleted
    They will launch it around the same time as SWTOR is released.

After all, it's a war between EA and AvB and the gloves have come off.