[Music] Your thoughts about Iron Maiden.

How do you feel about this band these days? I still love it. They were the ones that got me into Metal.

I just started listening to their newest albums (Yes, I was just lazy), after I was in their concert in Norway (4 days ago). And I must say. The Final Frontier has some killer songs, and this band is not giving up by far. They will produce metall records until Eddie himself dies.

So whats your opinion about Iron Maiden to date?

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't really enjoyed a Maiden album since Dance of Death. Still amazing live, nonetheless.

They have never done a bad album. I think dance of death was a little O.o, but all of their albums were good.

Up the irons.

Still incredible live.

Iron Maiden are great and I was just like 12 when I bought my first album with them (Rock in Rio) with my own cash and It blew my mind! I was listening to them for a long time perhaps 3 years, then I started to move on to some heavier stuff. But I will never forget their biggest hits like Fear of the Dark and The Trooper

Deleted
    Amazing band, going to see them live at the beginning of August

Amazing band infact the best band in the world!

I think they are great, and would love to see them some day They have produced many good albums and magnificent songs. Except "Nomad". Other than that though - absolutely amazing

Really don't like them, particularly the vocalist. Powerslave is cool I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Love Iron Maiden.

Really proud to have caught their guitar pick <3

15+ Year Old Account
    Still awesome.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

Deleted
    I listen to metal since i was 9, and Iron Maiden was, indeed, the ones that got me into metal. Though, i dint apreciate much their last album. Sound's too acousticky for my taste. Still good, nonetheless.

UP THE IRON'S FROM PORTUGAL!!!

EDIT: Just a note: Steve Harris was the one that got me to play bass too. Just love him. Steaming daughter too, if you catch my drift.
    Last edited by mmoc0cc82eba6d; 2011-07-11 at 12:17 AM.

I will always love Maiden, great band with none at all of a crappy song/album

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Up the irons.

Still incredible live.
    This says enough.

Saw them live at Roskilde this year, and they are just amazing. Deffo one of the best live bands alive.

First band I became a fan of at the age of 6. So I'm a big Maiden fan, but not of their 2 latest albums and the Blaze stuff (Tbh, mostly because of his voice which I find a bit.. annoying). Number of the beast - Seventh son is the shit

I'm not a fan but i know they're good. I like 2 Minutes to Midnight, Aces High, The Trooper and Man on the Edge. Played them over and over while i was punting peds in Carmageddon II, which featured those tracks. Good memories
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

15+ Year Old Account
    Listened to them a long time ago. Kinda grew out of that sort of music.

The old days were the best ofc, I saw the 1984 powerslave tour... was flipping increadble.

Run to the hills, the number of the beast, wrathchild.. oh what fond memories.

I remember when I was a kid back in the 80's and just even looking at the album covers was epic. The art back then was very unique for the time.

Good times...