Poll: Do you think that cripple will be a lock's skill?

Deleted

Do you think its probable?

So...i was playing warcraft 3 last night, when i checked the that caos warlocks had a cripple ability
    then i thought that was very similar to mage's "slow" and that it wasn't a wow warlock skill

since blizzards policy is to make sure that every unique spell is now shared by other classes, how probable do you guys think that http://www.wowhead.com/spell=31406 (cripple) will be a warlock spell?

(and yes, i know that this spell combines some of the warlocks curses already, but think of the possibility of the dev's reformulate the spell)

The doomguard used to have cripple in his previous version.

Also I believe it was a talent in the wolk beta for affliction briefly.

I'd assume that is left over from those.

Deleted
    i think that is from Hyjal Summit doomguards that azgalor summons

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyy4 View Post
    The doomguard used to have cripple in his previous version.

Also I believe it was a talent in the wolk beta for affliction briefly.

I'd assume that is left over from those.
    This is correct. Back in wrath the doomguards used to apply cripple to their targets. In addition, on the wrath beta cripple was the aff lock's final talent, before they ultimately replaced it with haunt.

I doubt they'd have the 50% strength reduction if they did add it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Him View Post
    I doubt they'd have the 50% strength reduction if they did add it.
    yeah, that would be worked on
    but im not talking about the %, but the spell effect, to make it work like slow

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyy4 View Post
    The doomguard used to have cripple in his previous version. Also I believe it was a talent in the wolk beta for affliction briefly. I'd assume that is left over from those.
    Yup, the original Doomguard summoned by Warlocks had Cripple, Rain of Fire, and Warstomp. This was taken out when they were made guardians, however. As for the spell linked in the original post, you can click "Used By" on Wowhead to see where it came from, which is Battle of Mount Hyjal.

The idea behind Cripple is already a Warlock ability; in the form of Curse of Weakness and Curse of Exhaustion.

Quote Originally Posted by Hordie View Post
    yeah, that would be worked on
    but im not talking about the %, but the spell effect, to make it work like slow
    They allready have the slow as you know and adding additional negative effects to a single target with one spell would be very unbalanced when it comes to PvP.
    But however a weaker slow then Curse of Exhaustion would perhaps be possible ( highly doubt it tho)