Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

What do you do to relax your mind?

Hey everybody, how are you today?

Just another question topic from me! I've made a few recently and you all seem like very nice people so I hope you don't mind me asking this question!
    What do you do when you have spare time to relax yourself? Like 100% from a tough day or those damn memories that keep playing over and over.

Myself? I meditate, but in a strange way. Before I do it, I have to make sure I am the only one in the house, every window in my room is open and it has to be night time. I switch the lights off and burn some incense sticks (Takionic Tibetan Healing ones) and listen to this... yeah it's inside a car but listening to rain from inside a car makes me feel extremely cosy and chilled out, it's hard to explain it's just where I find my Zen.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-c8G5rApkM

It would be very interesting to see how you guys choose to relax yourselfs
    Thanks!

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Cannabis - Works wonders.
    Razern - 85 Hunter (Main - FotM Spec)
    Talio - 85 Paladin (Alt #1 - Prot Main / Holy Off)
    Tenemico - 85 Shaman (Alt #2 - Resto Main / Enh Off)

Hunters - Easy to learn, hard to master. And yet, we all just faceroll in the end

Quote Originally Posted by Razern View Post
    Cannabis - Works wonders.
    I fully agree.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like going for a walk to think things over.

10+ Year Old Account
    I go out and fish for hours.
    Signatures are overrated.

Listen to death metal and mindlessly play a videogame or read forums. When I'm done with that I'm really calm and have long gotten over whatever was bothering me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm about a block's walk from the Gulf of Mexico. I throw my swimsuit on and head down to the beach. Or if I don't feel like the beach, I head into the kitchen and bake something.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I normally either read, go running for a bit, listen to the dark knight soundtrack, or just take a nap outside when it's nice out. Talking to people helps, too.

Fantasy world inside you imagination - think about what would happen if you could create matter or something.

If I'm feeling flustered and want to just relax smoking some good after work and only after work does the trick. What's that feeling when you're so tired once you get home from work and you want either a nice meat stacked sandwich on ciabatta bread, swisher sweet blunt, Scotch on the rocks or just some relaxing rain music? Is that an addiction or your way of relaxing and releasing stress? I enjoy 16 oz's of some good coffee and ofc that rain music

Meditation or very casual gaming with music. Sometimes both at once.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2011-07-10 at 05:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    fap...no really im serious

umm generally hang out with my dog and go for a walk and chuck things for him to fetch... just been with my animals is soothing for me...(live on a farm BTW)
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

biking, listening to music, watch TV, not really doing anything that requires too much mental work.

Have a smoke and play my guitar

Quote Originally Posted by Typrax View Post
    I work out.
    That is my first choices
    or i talk to friends go out side for a walk

Quote Originally Posted by Shamok View Post
    I don't do anything. When I am stressed everyone bugs me (I am 15 with Aspergers, Not sure of spelling) so I usually just end up trying to punch someone. Or break stuff, thats why I avoid my family.

If my older brother isn't blocking the door I will usually go out and walk around for a few hours.
    0.o dude...

Seriously RELAX on my bed.

So relaxing...

10+ Year Old Account
    I run upto here, then to, all while listening to some U2.