bears and caster mobs

so aside from cc, whats the best way to deal with them?

What i do is bear charge and hit barkskin to absorb some of the casts. If its a hard hitting caster i will charge the casters and have the melee follow me to the casters. So yeah, its different if you dont have a ranged silence like all the other tanks have.

Charging does nothing to casters anymore, back in Wrath it used to be our only way of disrupting a cast but now it just brings us (the bear) closer to the caster. What i generally tend to do is if there is 1 caster, get aggro and tank the melee ontop of the caster. If there are 2 casters, interrupt one (skull bash) and bring that one to the other caster and tank them ontop of each other. Sadly its the only solution to be frank. Paladins obviously have it the easiest but we're in a much better position now than we have ever been in the past

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    As Richmond stated, if there's only one caster and no risk of pulling additional packs just tank it ontop of the caster or skullbash it and pull it back.
    If it's 2 casters u can either LoS pull em if possible or skullbash one and bring it to the other, also possible to ask a dps to silence/interupt one or get a DK to deathgrip one. Rarely more than 2 casters in a trashgrp in instances but if there is, your only option is to LoS pull em if u want em together or just run around tabtarget and put lacerates on em