Need some help for which T12 piece I should buy and what I should do w/ my T11 4-set

So I'm having some trouble choosing with piece of T12 I should buy first, hands or chest? And what should I do about losing my T11 bonus? I could use my T11 helm instead of Flickering Cowl of the Fireflash, but wouldn't I still lose DPS since the Flickering Cowl is from Firelands? I would appreciate any help!! BTW, my toon's name is Pandoruum in case you wanna armory her..

Quote Originally Posted by PedoPandora View Post
    So I'm having some trouble choosing with piece of T12 I should buy first, hands or chest? And what should I do about losing my T11 bonus? I could use my T11 helm instead of Flickering Cowl of the Fireflash, but wouldn't I still lose DPS since the Flickering Cowl is from Firelands? I would appreciate any help!! BTW, my toon's name is Pandoruum in case you wanna armory her..
    T11 bonus is complete garbage, do not worry about breaking it. I would get the chest first. Getting the gloves first is a big no no because you might get them in BH.

10+ Year Old Account
    Buy chest first. Legs + Gloves can drop from BH so you are risking wasting alot of points and time on buying those. Also, gloves are your best off piece, so if your guild can kill Ragnaros, you want those when they drop. If you run out of things to buy you can buy tier gloves eventually but I wouldn't suggest it.