Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    when people stop laughing or contributing

Honestly, if you don't joke around and have some fun during raids, then that's definitely not a raid I would ever want to be in.

when u wipe a lot cause u guys cant communicate properly. then its enough. still u guys must have an awesome guild. i still remember one time before the first ruby sanctium boss i was on my pally tank and equipped my horsemans sword for fun and accidently summoned it. ops
    pulled teh boss when half the party was afk. i laughed so hard after everyone came back dead and was like.. wtf??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uld View Post
    Oo

And i though i had seen the worst... my god, how can you just "group masturbate" especially while playing a video game.... ??

Man this is so gross.
    think you jsut got trolled? blizz can't ban you for what you do over ventrilo.

Pretty much trash and farmed content.

Very little joking during progress and between wipes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Joking is too much when in fight and people are losing focus and die to stupid things that are easily avoided.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys View Post
    There is no joking in my guild, if anyone so much as tells a knock knock joke during a raid they get screamed at over vent by the guild leader and demoted.

I would have left long ago if getting yelled at by an angry, tattooed, queenslander didn't give me a considerable amount of sexual pleasure.
    I don't like a guild without jokes . i think if there are many jokes , raiding will be funny , and all of u will relax .
    but i hate too much jokes during boss fight.