10+ Year Old Account

wow battlechest - free month

so if i buy battlechest i get free 30 days of gametime right ?

i dont need a prepaid when creating an account, do i ? i wont pay for the game with a credit card, only pp but later on.

so do i need PP to create an acc with a free month or not ?

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post

i dont need a prepaid when creating an account, do i ? i wont pay for the game with a credit card, only pp but later on.

I don't believe you do. This was like a billion years ago for me so I wouldn't know how it is now. But last time I did it, I didn't need anything else besides my key to cash in on the free month.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post

I know my situation was rift and not WoW but when I bought it 3 weeks ago with 1 free month I still had to give up a payplan so I'd take an extra look before you buy it if you can't pay with creditcard or a gamecard code.

I think the month free only counts if you pay for 3 months.. At least, that's how it was when I bought a copy last time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you need to set up a pay plan to activate the account. Either with a game card or a credit card. But after it's done you can just remove it (if you used a credit card that is, can't remove game cards) if you want to make sure no money are withdrawn (in case you forget when those 30 days are up, 'cause of all fun you're having).
    This was the way it worked last time I set up an account, all though that is a few years back. It might have changed.

And yes, you always get 30 Days free when you buy any version of vanilla wow

Edit; Clarification

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Deleted
    You do get a free month. I bought one a few days ago for some RaF action. Didn't have to enter any subscription either.

This is my RaF account, upgraded with the 10 day trial of Wrath to get the most out of the bonus without paying for another expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjomolf View Post
    You do get a free month. I bought one a few days ago for some RaF action. Didn't have to enter any subscription either.

This is my RaF account, upgraded with the 10 day trial of Wrath to get the most out of the bonus without paying for another expansion.

btw how does wotlk and cata trial work ?? u get 10 days and everything enabled for those expansions but do u need to have paid acc or u can take trial when ur acc is frozen and play for 10 days free ??