Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Reminds of the other event up in blade's edge, where you defended the sha'tari skyguards. Couldn't solo it, even at 85 -.-

It's weird. I started playing in BC, but I never did any daylies in Blade's edge back then. They just seemed retarded to me (or the reputation-stuff in ogri'la. laugable.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I tried the shartuul thing, ridiculously hard, and the reward, when I looked it up, was pretty awful for all the effort I was putting into it.
    Getting the trinket was worth it, considering that sold for a good 1-3k.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Velky View Post
    Getting the trinket was worth it, considering that sold for a good 1-3k.
    which sold to all of those who couldn't complete it

It wasn't too difficult. Though it was bugged for a while and it would reset after killing the Shivan a lot of the times for me.

Deleted
    Never finished it but in my defense I only tried it twice.

I was pretty decent at it. Not good, I still failed sometimes, but I always did the whole chain while farming for the reputation. The last boss was really tricky but still doable, everything before that was almost to easy..even though I read a guide before doing it..so it was just execution.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

15+ Year Old Account
    i did it once. i completed it, i was stoked. then i saw what my reward was. it was pitiful. that was so hard back then, and to get shit for it was the biggest letdown. it was fun, and i would have done it more often, but it just wasnt worth the effort.

actually, i think thats the moment i stopped farming ogrila rep. im still revered with them to this day.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

one of the few really good dailies imo, almost never failed it.

I tried it once, thought it was stupid, never did it again.