Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    And if the enemy team doesn't have a DK?
    I'm not gonna discuss on the legitimacy of it, but i will say if you think you're at risk if it's enough that people start complaining about it.
    If they dont got a death knight, its their problem? =P
    Priests can mindcontroll him down!
    There are ways to counter this, just need a second to do that.
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

it's about as legit as a good Shaman/Boomkin sending enemies flying from Lumber Mill, totally legit

By the way, as a DK, I can grip someone from the upper ramp level without being in LoS in WSG.

Never know. They may make it so that you cannot life grip a person with the flag.

I was on my druid once and just suddenly got life gripped from the end of the tunnel to almost all the way across the open field. 3 life grips back to back. I guess the first one did it and the other priests were like why the hell not?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    I was on my druid once and just suddenly got life gripped from the end of the tunnel to almost all the way across the open field. 3 life grips back to back. I guess the first one did it and the other priests were like why the hell not?
    Leapdruid? sounds fun brb gathering my priest freinds...want to make a life grip chain from tunnel to tunnel...would be awesome.