Thread: I give up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Get a dedicated dps on the little spirits. Tell your dps they're fucking bad for allowing that many to stay alive.

run with an arcane mage and a fury warrior. Chains down in seconds.

Deleted
    Spirits spawn after the zerker jumps on one party member, maybe youre not killing the zerkers, therefore should try to kill him after every jump not to get overwhelmed.

I'd love to see you play an FPS

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbench View Post
    Certain video games aren't for everyone... You could always try angry birds or farmville. They can be equally as fun and require a lot less coordination.
    And I guess manners aren't for everyone either...

Quote Originally Posted by Gothpuncher View Post
    The only boss ever to make me want to cancel my WoW account and throw my keyboard at some innocent kid riding his or her bicycle.
    Had to laugh at that image. You got some good advice. Good luck!
    Congratulations, your mind has been expanded.

It's probably just me that fails at the last boss in ZG but I don't care. I fucking hate it. I have never done it, and never will.

I am a Resto Shammy and run with a guild group ALL of the time and still no dice. They have all downed it many a time and have little to no trouble at all.
    Who normally heals for them? Rest assured that it's not your fault that adds aren't dying, as you're not the one who is supposed to be killing them. Your guildmates are fucking this up.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't looking for advice and was fully expecting to be trolled.

Continue.

*Having said that, thanks for the advice anyway.
    Spewbucket - 80 Human Warrior
    Gothpuncher - 85 Resto Shammy - Retired
    Wahmbulance - 33 Gnome Priest

Deleted
    If you are specced into ghost wolf you can overcome almost any group. Provided they still deal with the chains

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If your guild has purportedly done it many times with no trouble and yet you're the one dying to 10000 adds, then they're the ones doing it wrong, not you. Healing doesn't make more adds spawn, healing doesn't bring adds down, healing is not responsible for add control.

Put a raid marker over your head and tell them to prioritize adds closest to you. Look at recount (assuming you have it) and if dps is doing under 9k each on that fight replace them.

Tanks and healers take the blame far too often for the failure of encounters, don't be afraid to hold dps accountable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    Get a dedicated dps on the little spirits. Tell your dps they're fucking bad for allowing that many to stay alive.
    You can kite tons of them in ghost wolf provided you break out to cast the occasional riptide etc.

Resto shammy myself and I too hate this boss. However, it's fairly manageable once you get a grip of it. The key is mobility - if you're finding yourself overwhelmed, pop earthbind, ghost wolf, run away. Glyphed stoneclaw might help too. Make use of nature's swiftness and tell your dps to nuke down the adds if you still can't do anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you always assign a ranged DPS to killing adds, you should not have too much of a problem, also in most cases standing near the tank helps, because their random aoe strikes will pick the add off you and/or kill it before it kills you. As far as the tank handling adds, no they shouldn't be unless two bubbles are down, the third is popped and you lost a DPS. Just have your tank pop one bubble at a time and then DPS will kill it while your assigned ranged dps has one job: keep adds off the healer or wipe. Earthbind helps in a pinch, but keep in mind having Earthbind down draws their initial aggro to you, even if you haven't cast a healing spell in their range yet.

Edit: Also, 9k DPS is not a requirement for this fight. Paying attention and staying out of range of adds, crashes and stomps is.

Because I do alot of pvp I have learned ways to kite and this boss allows me to use my skills. If your ranged arn't killing the adds then its a dps fail. As others have said dmg going out should be minimal so a quick heal should keep everyone up. Also hang close to the tank if you need to cast any heal cause hopefully he will aggo them off you. One final trick I like to use is running around the building. Usually gets a few of them stuck or they slowly go around the building giving you a breather.
    My System
    Ivy Bridge 3570k OC 4.0
    ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    Saphire 290
    Mushkin Enhanced Blackline Frostbyte DDR3 1600 8GB

Deleted
    l2p!

*joke* :-)

if u cant handle the ghosts, ask for help! the dps should kill some of them. save ur hero and when the last shield is down and kick it. keep moving as much as u can! visit a lokal battleground/arena...*serious*
    u sound like a new player, u can get some nice skillz there that helps u to pve.

Deleted
    it's clearly a fail of your dd

if they don't kill the adds, they will kill you because of your heal aggro

if you want to kill the boss for sure, take put 3 range dd in you group

any range dd will 2-3 shot a mob and they will never get hit

10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't looking for advice and was fully expecting to be trolled.

Continue.

*Having said that, thanks for the advice anyway.
    If you aren't looking for advice that means you just want a thread to complain. MMO-C isn't a blog. Please make topics where some discussion can happen, not just you veting your frustration...