Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

If you had five minutes left to live...

People always say if you had one day left to live what would you do but what about if you had five minutes.

1) You are perfectly healthy
    2) You can do anything you want(no financial constraints).
    3) 5 Minutes no longer.

Id prolly make an epic sandwich

inb4 Fap

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    inb4 Fap
    Dammit! So close..

id get on facebook tell everyone i love them and call my woman to talk with her until i died

Deleted
    i think ill go with the epic sandwich

Deleted
    I'd probably just space out.

Deleted
    I'd insert a new coin.

an epic sandwich sounds good=)
    Asrock Extreme 6 Rev B3 | Core i5-2500k@4.6ghz | 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance | Corsair HX1050W | Intel SSD 510 120gb | 5TB storage space | Gigabyte GTX 580 SLI

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Say goodbye to my friends and family.
    Btw what could you do in 5 mins anyway.But it makes no sense,unless you know you are gonna die having all the money in the world wont help you do something omfgawesome in 5 mins before you'll be dead before you even get where you want.

15+ Year Old Account
    Try really, really hard to finish the last 500 pages of A Dance With Dragons. I'd be SO pissed if I died before I could finish it.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

Deleted
    Rob the Guild bank

Quote Originally Posted by soygalol View Post
    Say goodbye to my friends and family.
    Btw what could you do in 5 mins anyway.But it makes no sense,unless you know you are gonna die having all the money in the world wont help you do something omfgawesome in 5 mins before you'll be dead before you even get where you want.
    Thats kinda the point you have no time to plan.

AHHHH 5 minutes wheres the bread!

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hug my daughter and say i love her

Edit: if i cant do that because she´s not with me, drink enough booze until i fart fire and hope that within 5 minutes i reach ethilic comma

Edit2: while i drink, i would be watching Yucko the Clown
    Last edited by WaitingforSWTOR; 2011-07-16 at 11:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    The reason the smart people are miserable because their head hurts so much from facepalming at all the stupid people, its so simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Call my significant other, and my closest family members. Tell them what they've meant for me, that I wouldn't have changed ANYTHING about my life, even if I could. And let them know that I'll be in no pain.

Then, I'd die to the first verse of "Show Must Go On" by Queen. Just because.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Go emo, feel lonely and say good bye to everyone.
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic sandwich is a really good idea in my opinion =)

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Down as many bottles of vodka as I could...hey, I don't have to worry about liver damage...or the hangover....or that terrible movie, The Hangover...I could die happy and drunk.

Deleted
    I would Fap and watch "Trolling Saruman" on youtube (can't post links)

Deleted
    Question; is that 5 min to live for just me, or the whole world? Cause i'd probs just look out the window and hope to see the thing that's gonna kill me :P

Quote Originally Posted by Enders View Post
    Try really, really hard to finish the last 500 pages of A Dance With Dragons. I'd be SO pissed if I died before I could finish it.
    Just read the last 10 pages and you'll know everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Calzaeth View Post
    Call my significant other, and my closest family members. Tell them what they've meant for me, that I wouldn't have changed ANYTHING about my life, even if I could. And let them know that I'll be in no pain.
    ^
    This, really. Also i'd destroy my father car and drink the best whisky i can get.

Hmm tough one. Honestly, if it were just me dying i would go out naked to my local wallgreens and act like nothing is out of the ordinary. Just for lulz.