Alysrazor 25man Heroic Kill Video

After cleaning Firelands normals very quickly last week (~EU 5th) we attacked the heroic encounters with enthusiasm and confidence.

Progress has gone well this week, managing to pick a relatively impressive world-50 kill on Alysrazor, leaving us at 4/7 25HC on the 11th July 2011.

The encounter itself is pretty fun, we used four fire mages to dog fight in P1, racking up *insane* combustion numbers. Apart from that, everything else is pretty standard. Hopefully there is some decent "tornado dancing" if people are unsure on how to do that properly.

The video shows an Affliction Warlock PoV, in charge of picking up secondary interrupts, with Spell Lock and Death Coil.

Music is provided by Camo & Krooked, as ever the video is in full HD.
    Full vent is included.

Unfortunately the text got out of line and so my public shaming of Mymic didn't work as well as hoped, ah well
    Any comments/criticism/likes are massively appreciated.

Ad Infinitum are always recruiting
    www.adinfinitum.eu

Deleted
    I expected chucky the killing doll at intro, but fortunately didn't show up.

Great kill and good luck in future progress!

Nice kill. One of the few videos I like the music in. Nice that you can still hear vent too. My guild is trying her this week hopefully it goes well.

Combustion is so strong on this fight.

We saw 1.2Million combustions.... You know something is overpowered when 1 single spell is 30% of your overall damage!
    Last edited by Fannyd; 2011-07-12 at 08:50 AM.

Given the fact that you guys only raid 4 h a night, 4 days a week I'd say your progress is quite impressive. Most guilds spend a lot more time than that on these encounters. Oh, and is Darus from Sweden? I have always thought he sounded a bit Swedish on your videos (:

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    Given the fact that you guys only raid 4 h a night, 4 days a week I'd say your progress is quite impressive. Most guilds spend a lot more time than that on these encounters. Oh, and is Darus from Sweden? I have always thought he sounded a bit Swedish on your videos (:
    Half the guild is from Sweden.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

Haha I had no idea. I thought you were mostly Bulgarians tbh since Yo seems to know so many of you

Oddly entertaining video. Thanks and gratz
    Warlocks are what FDR was talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHordeGlory View Post
    RAGNAROS: WOULD YOU LIKE THAT TOASTED?!
    Customer: Um, no thanks.
    RAGNAROS: TOO BAD! TASTE THE FLAMES OF SULFURON!

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Roberts View Post
    Oddly entertaining video. Thanks and gratz
    Thanks! Got other videos on my channel too, Ragnaros normal etc.

Gogo team mage at 4%!
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    I expected chucky the killing doll at intro, but fortunately didn't show up.

Great kill and good luck in future progress!
    Thanks, the intro is just something simple I made for Firelands, I think it kinda works though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post

We didn't raid 4 days a week for 4 hours, this week we've been raiding like proper tryhards, we raided every night this week accept saturday, we we started early and ended late.

Congrats on the kill! Also congrats on getting a top 50 kill on her

Quote Originally Posted by Mymic View Post
    We didn't raid 4 days a week for 4 hours, this week we've been raiding like proper tryhards, we raided every night this week accept saturday, we we started early and ended late.
    It's nice to try hard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fannyd View Post
    We saw 1.2Million combustions.... You know something is overpowered when 1 single spell is 30% of your overall damage!
    Druid stacking anyone? Great kill in any case =)

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    Druid stacking anyone? Great kill in any case =)
    Druids cast combustion?
    0.o