Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Yes i would love to work for them!

10+ Year Old Account
    I could put a massive band-aid on the lore and help out all the collectors like myself, I've already had thousands of ideas on how to make the game better, they should just hire me anyway.

I'd love to wrk for Blizzard..
    As their crazy fan , why not if i could?

10+ Year Old Account
    Working for Blizzard is an easy status to obtain if you live in Austin, and they happen to be hiring customer service positions.

Wish I'd never left. =.=
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    YES! But only if I could design some kind of new mount model/skeleton. Like others, Ive had enough of the old mount models

Hell yeah!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

15+ Year Old Account
    Seems kinda redundant, but yes, I would.

In a heartbeat.

Deleted
    im part of the british army so no i wouldnt trade my job for it pftt nooooo way

Deleted
    If it was some creative work and not "bringing coffee to Samwise", sure, I'd love to.

Hmmm, the were looking for oracle DBA's with HP-UX experience at one point which actually fits my specialties perfectly. Not sure I could be bothered with living in France or Ireland though. I'll give it a maybe.
    Edit: A maybe if they paid market rates. The position above is about 60-70k a year for contractor rates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

no. It still would involve punching a clock. Long gone are the more freewheeling days of the small startup blizz was, with self motivated people.

Now that the corporate structure, has formed, followed by activision ownership (the iceing on the cake) I can't imagine it being much more than the proverbial "job" of working for someone else, at their beg and call. Once you add a human resourse dept shit goes downhill.

Nah, not for me. Self employed and staying that way.

Working conditions are rather horrific in many parts of the game industry. It's a field that tends to grind up, burn up, and spit out developers, while not paying all that well.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hoping to do some type of network management for them one day

I'm trying to get there hopefully I might make it.

Deleted
    Wait what? A beach volleyboll court.
    Hell yeah i would work there, playing volleyboll at work!

10+ Year Old Account
    dam right i would, Dream Job !!
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Work for a company and get moronic complaints and suggestion from the community 24/7 hmm let me think about it...NO
    Mark my words: When we are a year into Cataclysm, posts about "Oh, WotLK was soo great" will start appearing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbaby View Post
    Work for a company and get moronic complaints and suggestion from the community 24/7 hmm let me think about it...NO

Good job using your brains mister! You do realise that Blizzard employees do other stuff too than forum moderating?

Deleted
    i think i would.

nonetheless... is that The Berserk manga on picture 52?
    Hell, they really have taste

15+ Year Old Account
    Once they have the right job opening, I'm totally applying.