Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Censorship in anime series, video-games...

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    General lack of courtesy (so I find living in NL interesting :-/ )
    Having to spend my weekend scrubbing my house because we're trying to sell.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    my incredibly high IQ and the enormous size of my phallus can really sometimes be more curse than bless

Quote Originally Posted by Orodoth View Post
    people who drive with a cell phone stuck to their face! it gets me irate, because people where I live drive like crap WITHOUT any distractions, much less with one hand on the wheel and trying to talk.
    It drives me nuts when I see someone talking on their cellphone, smokeing a cig, and trying to shift their manual transmission all at the same time.

Also when I see people driving 10+ miles under the speed limit only to finally get to pass them and see that they are on their cell...driving slower doesn't make it safer moron!

Why the fuck do people look down at the sidewalk when they're talking on the cellphone and walking? This moron was doing that today and I shouldered him on purpose hoping it would teach him a lesson. I'm still pissed about it though. Why should I have to move out of the way for some ass who's not paying attention? rawrgrwawggrrgwawr.

People who don't give a fuck about anything. Just have no responsibilities at all.

Hipsters. Here's a big one. They hate on things because its popular and it's cool to be anti-pop. And they wear the most ridiculous shit like scarves in the middle of fucking summer? Non prescription glasses? Tight TIGHT jeans. Clothing that doesn't match. Generally really bad indie music. It's like a by product of emo kids.

Authority just about anyone in a position of power is stupid and generally abusive.

Censorship on the internet. It's the fucking internet and people will express their opinions explicitly if you can't tolerate that then you should get the fuck out because it's everywhere and the internet isn't tailored to your comfort. Cussing, in most cases, can enhance the message rather than take away. Those that say 'it takes away' are fucking stuck up prudes that need to get off their high horse.

People who refuse to listen to good advice then complain about their mistakes CONSTANTLY.

Bandwagoning fucktards. Explain and reason don't just hate for the sake of hating, cause you look like an ignorant cunt when you do.

People who can't take a joke and never laugh at anything. They're totally pessimistic and huge killjoys that criticize everything and everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    1.)When others around me are pissed off, it gives bad vibes and there for makes me pissed at them.
    2.)Arguments with dumb people about things that 99% of people know.
    3.)My brothers atitude when he gets frustrated.
    2.)The ways of my famly. My dads side are hill billys and my moms side are lieing yankee bitches that feed off drama.

-customers (i probably need a new job...)
    -people who cant take compliments/continue fishing.. ugh!
    -people who expect everything for nothing, and then dont even appreciate it
    -dumb people
    -even dumber people (like the bitch in one of my uni classes that was bragging that she voted for the greens and how good it made it feel about herself, and then couldn't give a good reason for why she did it other than "they must look after the environment" because of thier name.. yeah dumb..

Hmm..such a long list...

People, in general until I get to know them
    dumb people
    dumber people
    arrogance
    people who only like something because it's the cool thing to do
    people who say the originals of anything are better, yet they can't explain themselves
    people who judge others for their interests, seriously fucking grow up
    people that can't take a joke
    people who complain way tooo much
    authority being power hungry
    the fact that people's best insults on the internet are: your mom, your 12, your face. btw I misspelled those on purpose.
    People who think it makes them cool to say lol virgin. It really only makes you look like a little kid
    Losing a game after I worked my ass off and I had others on my team who didn't contribute
    In WoW: ganking, fanboys, bigot idiots, terrible players at max level, arrogant people

That's all I can think of off the top of my head

---------- Post added 2011-07-20 at 12:49 AM ----------

Hmm..such a long list...<br><br>People, in general until I get to know them<br>dumb people<br>dumber people<br>arrogance<br>people who only like something because it's the cool thing to do<br>people who say the originals of anything are better, yet they can't explain themselves<br>people who judge others for their interests, seriously fucking grow up<br>people that can't take a joke<br>people who complain way tooo much<br>authority being power hungry<br>the fact that people's best insults on the internet are: your mom, your 12, your face. btw I misspelled those on purpose.<br>People who think it makes them cool to say lol virgin. It really only makes you look like a little kid<br>Losing a game after I worked my ass off and I had others on my team who didn't contribute<br>In WoW: ganking, fanboys, bigot idiots, terrible players at max level, arrogant people<br>homophobes<br><b>SARCASM</b><br> people who troll for a living and think they're cool<br>religious extremists<br>elitists

<br><br>That's all I can think of off the top of my head<br><br><br><br>

---------- Post added 2011-07-20 at 12:51 AM ----------

Alright for some reason, it won't let me edit my post to fix that garbage? What's going on...
    My sig was stolen, if you find it please contact me. Thanks.

beggars that giving them a small sum of gold only causes them to follow you around, and giving them advice leads to nothing whatsoever. it makes me want to sick my giant pet crab on them... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHOKTVc1gC0
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

people who get offended because someone MIGHT be offended.

i called someone a nerd on guild chat once. it was part of a raid chat joke, but as the raid was over i said it on chat.

i got a warning because "offensive language is taken seriously". really? i thought this was advertised as a 18+ mature guild, yet you're worried someone would be offended by being called a nerd in a video game. are you kidding me?

- The social "rule" that states that you HAVE to go out every single saturday night.
    thats so dumb. when i tell someone i spent my saturday reading my newest book they stare blankly at me like i'm some sort of freak.

just because your "hip" friends go out to do whatever every weekend i need to do it as well? i'm less human because i don't enjoy partying? ugh.
    Last edited by Sorissa; 2011-07-20 at 03:39 PM.

People, but only when I get drunk and fall asleep next to the toilet.