[10] Baleroc: alternative to 'standard' healign assignment?

Sorry for starting yet another Baleroc thread, but I haven't seen this asked and answered yet.
    We downed Baleroc today (10man), so we have a tactic that definitely works.
    However, the healers still find the fight quite chaotic, and I was wondering if there's a way to make it even more simple.

We currently use the 'standard' 10 man tank healing rotation most people seem to use: a > ab > b > bc > c > ca > a, etc. (where two healers are when one of the blades hit one of the 2 tanks). Those not healing the tank work on their stacks.

My question: isn't it a lot simpler to have only 2 healers rotate between Tank healing and Torment healing (for example between each crystal spawn), while the third healer constantly builds stacks by healing Torment players. The third healer will have the highest amount of stacks, and will only switch to the tank when any of the 2 Blade specials hit, and goes back to Torment healing when the Blade is over.

This way, only the third healer has to pay attention to when the Blades hit, while the other two healers just have to pay attention when a new crystal spawns and switch their healing target. Seems a lot simpler than the standard rotation to me.

Why wouldn't this work, am I missing something?

edit: meh, can't seem to edit typos in the topic...

I don't see why this wouldn't work, except for the fact that blades happen every 30 seconds or so and you get a 15 second debuff that prevents you from getting more stacks after healing the MT.

Just 2 heal it

One on Torment
    One on Tank

Swap anytime a new blade comes

Tank damage outside blades is low. There's no reason to have 2 healers on the tank. Even when we were 3 healing it was 2 on Shards 1 on Tank.