Unhappy causal palyer. how to get in raid-PUGs?

Hi fellow paladins. The title says it all. Since the Cataclysm launch i dont have time to play hard-core, like i did in Wotlk with my rogue. So i levelled a paladin alt just for fun. To be honest, I have very good expirience in that game, cus i have been playing since US beta. When i started palying a paladin, which was completely new to me, i carefully followed the guide on this forum, practiced healing duty in heroic runs and arenas. All that routine, you know. But when it comes to LFG hpally ilvl 360+ for Firelands raid, raid leaders regret me, because i lack pve achievements. Yesterday i got in my first 10 ppl FL raid, we managed to kill Shannox, and i cant say that i was completely carried by other ppl. My point is, how can a player like me, skilled enough, but not able to raid 4-7 20-00 AM 01-00 PM, to gear up and keep interest in the game? We know its all about epics, after all =)

PS my armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/ru/characte...�тка/simple
    (i was respeccing really fast so i miss 1 haste talent.)

edit - sorry for typo in the title name =)
    Last edited by Useful; 2011-07-13 at 08:44 AM.

Deleted
    Join a social raiding guild that dont require attendance and sign up when u can

There are a lot of guilds of this kind

Quote Originally Posted by Siral View Post
    Join a social raiding guild that dont require attendance and sign up when u can

There are a lot of guilds of this kind
    In my experience, there are a lot of guilds that say they're like that. So far, I've been in like 6 or 7 guilds of this kind and none of them even started to raid. That's why I haven't played for quite some time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

take one step at a time.

you are lacking t11 achievements, that means those fight will be new to you as well as firelands fights. Nefarian, Al'akir and Cho'gall are all good fights. Kill them first, then with full t11 achievements you'll be able to find Firelands pugs. Also you'll get some gear as well, which really is needed for Firelands pugs.

try to find BoT/BWD/TotFW raids, since the 4.2 nerf you could find pugs which kill the end bosses, if you can't, always try to find a pug which aims for bosses which you have achievement for +1 which will be new to you.

Deleted
    Problem is, people still ask for achievements and 365+ for Nef/chogall/alakir. At least on my server.

switch to a tank spec. pally tanks are godly as fuck.. healers are decent too. but anyway learn the t11 fights first. being able to pug them and down them is one achievment higher than before.. albeit a very nerfed one.

Deleted
    keep at it,
    keep doing those firelands dailies when you can post ilevel 365 and have been keeping up your pug runs they will see your kill achevement + the others you have ammased since.

another trick is saying you cleared t11 on your rogue and have switched to your pally for t12. which justifies no achevements but says you have raid exp.

Just because you dont have achievements for this tier if you were hardcore let them know you have achievements from a past tier. I.E Semi-Hardcore I would call Heroic LK pre cata. So let them know that it's normal modes, and they are faceroll, this is an alt I leveled up, heres an actual noteworthy achievement not Ilevel.