Deleted

Returning to WoW

So. I just got out from army and been really bored these long days. I really have nothing to do and I hunger for a MMO to play. Been trying several F2P gamesand they all were disappointing. So, what do you guys think about this. Should I reactivate my account and give it a try. What have changed since the release of the Cata and what aspect of the game do you recommend more, pvp or pve? Are the rated BG's fun?

Deleted
    Do a trial and see what you think, better than paying the whole sum

Deleted
    The problem with a trial is that I would like a lot to get back to my druid and play it.

*edit: OH.. they have this 7 day trial for those who have been inactive for 30 days .
    Last edited by mmoc1013ea2756; 2011-07-13 at 11:54 AM.

For me Rated Bgs are more then fun, also new dailes in hyjal is pretty interesting. I recommend to reactivate acc.
    Loved by Few, Hated by Many, Respected by All

Deleted
    Well, do you know anyone that still plays wow? Maybe any old in-game friends?

They could do scroll of resurrection, then you will be able to activate your old account, and you get to play for 10 days.

I would be able to do it if you play on EU servers. Otherwise it will be hard

Deleted
    Wow is fun now, Rated Bgs, Molten front, I raid Firelands casual 7/7 normal now with 5 hours a week raiding. Im really enjoing it!

Deleted
    since your coming back, did you know people before?

contact one they will be able to cast "scroll of resurection" onto your account giving you 1 free months play with which you can make up your mind about how wow is these days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Viglante View Post
    since your coming back, did you know people before?

contact one they will be able to cast "scroll of resurection" onto your account giving you 1 free months play with which you can make up your mind about how wow is these days.
    Read the thread. Say correct info.

You get 10 days from SoR. The resurrector gets 1 month if the person buys more than 1 month of game time

Deleted
    Don`t.
    Wow is in the worst state it has ever been on all fronts.

Quote Originally Posted by bany View Post
    Don`t.
    Wow is in the worst state it has ever been on all fronts.
    I agree.

Deleted
    Try Rift or Eve or wait for star wars

I'll probs get flamed to death, but I think WoW is quite fun again actually. The molten front has a really cool atmosphere, Firelands is quite ok, and rated bg's are a nice change. Nothing really spectaculary changed, but it's not as bad as the vocal minority on this site tells you. That's my opinion though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohle View Post
    Read the thread. Say correct info.

You get 10 days from SoR. The resurrector gets 1 month if the person buys more than 1 month of game time
    meh they nerfed scroll and having a few tabs open and slowly replying didn't see your reply before mine

but yea good luck if he plays on eu and you can get a free month out of him