Thread: Dispel in T12

Dispel in T12

Hi guys, just a quick one. I was going through the Tier 12 encounters and I couldn't find any requiring anything to be dispelled. What did I miss? Can I save that one point for something else?
    (All I could think of was the Fieroblast on Alysrazor which shouldn't happen to start with, so that doesn't count.)
    Thanks in advance for your added brainpower!

Always handy to have a dispel, incase it is needed.

Keep the point in there, it'll save you time and headaches later.

Well, no. If there's nothing to dispel then it's not really handy. It's a waste of a point.

Dispel is useful to have while learning the encounters. The only abilities that involve dispelling are on Alysrazor and Ragnaros. Both can be avoided, but if they are not avoided, the DoT's hit really hard. If you dispel somebody with one of those debuffs, you're probably saving their life. That being said, we've moved onto heroics so I can't waste the talent point. Now people need to make extra careful they do not get the debuff.

Deleted
    check with your other healers, if you all drop it your in trouble but if you can drop it and x not x can still dispell if needed and not a lot of debuffs to dispel. or... holy/dis priests can always do magic anyway.

Deleted
    ye its still usefull, especially on raggy when someone gets hit by the wave, its a lifesaver