Deleted

m.mmo-champion.com?

Wouldnt it be a good idea to make a page for mmo champion that is adjusted for smartphone use, since browsing this page on the phone currently takes a long time due to all the ammount of data that needs to be read before you can start reading the page. I am sure a lot of people would agree with me, and love to be able to browse this site fast even in their phones!

10+ Year Old Account
    try to turn off "load images" if u can, helps a lot
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Deleted
    There's a bunch of threads on the topic already. It's planned, but we don't have any ETA.

aye.. on my phone.. on the main page where it shows recent posts and blue tracker.. some of the titles just come up as "..." its very annoying since i cant see the title, i dont know what the post is about... pretty much renders the site useless on my Blackberry...

I can read the site fine on this phone but text entry is a bitch, so I end up lurking and rarely posting. This should be a huge priority for the site masters....don't be Blizzard and drop the ball and take ages to get stuff rolling.

15+ Year Old Account
    Text entry might be better if you try the basic or standard editors -- they've got less extra 'junk' (especially the basic one), plus they're less buggy in general.

Even Quick Reply can lock up my iPhone an make a short sentence such as this a nightmare to complete. I think that's basic? I never use advanced anyway.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Sorry if this is not what you meant, Sunshine.
    Exactly what I meant.

VernichterEX: My tools show that you're using the WYSIWYG editor, so you should try the above to switch.

Huh, it actually does seem to make a bit of difference. Thanks :P

Off-topic, if anyone has an iPhone or a mobile armory, check out the topic I posted under in General about the 3d viewer...seems goblin and worgen models are broken, as are weapons.

A few months back I was searching google for a mobile format of mmo-champion and came across Mippin. I use it just to read front page news posts, you can read peoples responses to them but not sure if you can post. FWIW I use an LG Voyager.

Edit: Found the link from my phone directly to mmo-champion. - http://m.mippin.com/mip/prev/list.jsp?&id=106599&bct=f0
    Last edited by cristolol; 2011-07-17 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Link