Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    See that's the problem. Demon Soul Felguard is just amazing but the Fel Hunter does quite a bit more dps. So your looking at giving up dps from having the wrong pet out either way.

Open with felguard, maintain felhunter the rest of the way.

That's what I do but I can feel the dps loss from not getting the extra 15% haste and damage from Demon Soul: Felguard

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know how big the difference is between having felguard from start vs felhunter entire fight ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kosuko View Post
    Anyone know how big the difference is between having felguard from start vs felhunter entire fight ?
    About 2k. The Felguard really is that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by OOMM View Post
    I haven't been able to simulate an advantage of 1993 haste over max mastery for any of my gear sets. I do see other Demonology Warlocks using this strategy and out dpsing me on single target fights on WoL, so there may be a simulation error (more likely a skill deficiency on my part.) Is anyone getting this reforge style to sim higher dps or are you finding other ways to determine its advantage?
    I too was wondering if anyone simmed higher with the 2800 mastery over keeping 1993 haste for the corruption tick. Also alot of locks have an affliction/Destro off spec for single target fights and on WOL the guys ranking in the top 5 demo parses all have 2590 haste for there extra UA/Immo tick. So again is 2590 haste the way to go?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lichanator View Post
    I too was wondering if anyone simmed higher with the 2800 mastery over keeping 1993 haste for the corruption tick. Also alot of locks have an affliction/Destro off spec for single target fights and on WOL the guys ranking in the top 5 demo parses all have 2590 haste for there extra UA/Immo tick. So again is 2590 haste the way to go?
    I actually had a top 5 on a single target fight without the extra tick, so there is some evidence both ways. I can't get it to sim higher (even with the movement profiles), but I've reforged to 1993 and am going to just give it an actual run to test it out.