Arena Match making query!!

Hey everyone,

Long time reader first time poster.

I have a bunch of 85s scattered accross a few servers and have been playing quite a bit of arena lately.

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed a feature of the system or is it just my luck?

When playing 2v2 in arena and me and my mate have a win against another team, close or by a lot, we never see that team again. Or very rarely 10 matches later or something. But if we are absolutely steam rolled by a team we see them again and again.

Specifically (one instance): my team is pally and hunter and the team that steam rolled us were 2 feral druids. We went 6 in a row, with the druids never getting below 60% health. Wiped the floor with us, they were winning points and we were losing them rapidly and yet we kept getting them. Then we had a 30min break to play a bg and we came back and guess who was waiting!! The feral druid combo haha.

Let us know your thoughts.

Yeah, i only really had this problem when i play last at night like 3-4am.

I'm guessing your enemy teams which lose you just wait a little before queuing again.

Then again, if you get steamrolled and queue instantly, I guess your enemy team also queues asap.

You can avoid steamrollers by waiting a little before re-queueing