Thread: Fandral Staff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    i did make a lot of QQ in my guild but that was before patch 4.2 jsut ot make sure the weapon would goto feral first as normaly we just bid dkp and whoever wins gets it. so i hope my QQ was enough we arenty at majordomo yet so i havent seen it drop yet but i will go emo rage if a hunter gets it
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

First reset, it dropped, bear got it -

Second reset it dropped, I was on my warlock.. so the ML gave it to me to tease -.-

My kittie cries herself to sleep

Deleted
    Same with me on Halfus (didn't see Fandrals drop yet). As I politely informed the hunter that a melee weapon is considered a secondary weapon for his class he answered "which weapon is my primary, then?"

I might add, that this hunter is one of the best hunters in our guild, hardcore gamer, looking up numbers AND playing a feral alt on max level for the last two years...

Afterwards I set up a meeting with all our druids, hunters and raid lead. Hopefully I would get my paws on Fandrals first.

Deleted
    Got it on second kill. Shame i'm a bear. :/ They should have made it so that bears turn into a scorpion! Would have been so cool.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrlae View Post
    Nope because i'm a priest!
    Also isn't there a better weapon for ferals?
    Not for bears , maybe for kitties if they care about something like 20dps which i'm pretty sure nobody does compared to being a cat on fire.
    Last edited by mmocffc62feb06; 2011-07-15 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steellynx View Post
    Same with me on Halfus (didn't see Fandrals drop yet). As I politely informed the hunter that a melee weapon is considered a secondary weapon for his class he answered "which weapon is my primary, then?"

I might add, that this hunter is one of the best hunters in our guild, hardcore gamer, looking up numbers AND playing a feral alt on max level for the last two years...

Afterwards I set up a meeting with all our druids, hunters and raid lead. Hopefully I would get my paws on Fandrals first.
    I seriously question the competency of any hunter who can't connect their range weapon DPS to damage scaling...

Deleted
    Maybe it was on purpose, I don't know But I think many raid leaders don't even know about the importance of feral weapons. Of course, it's the best slot for everyone, but not to that extent as it is for ferals.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was in the raid, got a blackout, got replaced. Came back, they killed it, the bear MT got it, I QQed.
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Buf View Post
    Were you mad the first time your guild downed him and it didn't drop?
    Nope, it dropped the first week and i am the only feral in our 25m group.

15+ Year Old Account
    Staff hasn't dropped for my Hunter yet, I am hoping for it next week

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Staff hasn't dropped for my Hunter yet, I am hoping for it next week
    if you are hunter wth you want on druid forums then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just turned into a spam thread. Though, guess the whole thing was kind of a spam thread.