Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Fluxflashor...hmmm...I heard this name somewhere.Wasn't he the admin of wowleaks.com ? :S

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadora View Post
    Blizzard, HOW DARE YOU! How dare you spend precious development time making a new, interesting feature and then turn around and try to make money off said development time. I AM ENTITLED TO EVERYTHING YOU EVER MAKE FOR FREE BECAUSE I BOUGHT THAT GAME THAT ONE TIME.
    I pay a monthly fee as do around 10 million other players. I feel i am entitled to these types of service for free, why should i pay even more than i already am?

Deleted
    Blizzard, HOW DARE YOU! How dare you spend precious development time making a new, interesting feature and then turn around and try to make money off said development time. I AM ENTITLED TO EVERYTHING YOU EVER MAKE FOR FREE BECAUSE I BOUGHT THAT GAME THAT ONE TIME.
    /cheer, gotta agree, people need to shut up. They've gone this far without it, they can keep going without difficulty now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    i´d rather PAY for using that to doin randoms with my friend than yell on stupid ppl with LFD

15+ Year Old Account
    This is a feature that is normally part of what Blizzard would offer in a content patch. I'm excited for the feature but won't pay for it, and I'm worried about what Blizzard will decide should be included in a patch or charged to the customer in the future. I get paying for pets and vanity items to use on your character, and the Mobile features that let you interact with the game outside of physically playing it, those make sense. I don't understand why we should pay for something that enhances the game itself, with other players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixy View Post
    Fluxflashor...hmmm...I heard this name somewhere.Wasn't he the admin of wowleaks.com ? :S
    yes, exactly this one

Quote Originally Posted by tempz View Post
    I pay a monthly fee as do around 10 million other players. I feel i am entitled to these types of service for free, why should i pay even more than i already am?
    I know right! I mean, its not like they do anything for us:

1. Constantly update/balance 10 classes

2. Constantly update pve content

3. Constantly balance pvp content

4. Constantly provide some of the best customer service any video game has ever had

5. Constantly patch bug fixes

6. Keep a website where we can bitch about all the stuff we never get cause its not fair I WANT MORE

Deleted
    So I have to buy the game. Then pay to play and now I have to pay to use it. FU Blizz. Make it free or dont make it at all.

Deleted
    And what about players like me that didn't know about those new items lvl371 and decided to spend honor points for enchanting materials, because it would be better to spend points for something that might be useful in the future? Enchanting materials aren't ilvl 365

just did a ZA with my buddies from my old guild before i x-ferred (: thanks blizz!

awww and my friend who i have been on diffrent servers from for years just quit for rift so i wont be able to use this to play with him.

now i can't have him as my pocket tank and all the pug tanks are stuck with me raping their threat.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Deleted

4. Constantly provide some of the best customer service any video game has ever had

6. Keep a website where we can bitch about all the stuff we never get cause its not fair I WANT MORE
    And the income for all this is the monthly fee!

If this gets to be a paid feature expect more ingame features to be changed to premium.
    It will be the start of WoW change to be a Free For All game, with stuff like Dungeon Finder to be premium

The downfall of warcraft will begin with Blizzard saying this Real ID party feature to be premium

Quote Originally Posted by reverendball View Post
    so

let everyone test it for free

then make everyone pay for it once they decide they like it

sigh

gg
    Subscriber numbers for WoW have been flat now for a couple of years, that means the only way they can make more money is to extract more and more from those who are actually playing the game. I suspect I feel like many on that score, having paid over $1000 to Blizzard for this game by now it feels like a bit of a kick in the teeth when theres parts of the game they tell me will cost extra.

15+ Year Old Account

I get your point, but if this feature takes off then there's no reason for Blizz to not cut back other features that would've gone out for free, and instead only make it available through purchase. I don't blame Blizz for wanting more money, and they offer a great product, but keep the micro-transactions to pets and mounts not in game features.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

Deleted

Blizzard do this because its what is required with an mmo, If they didn't do what you described no one would play it. I pay my sub free for in game content, which Real Id party's will be, allowing me to play with cross realm friends, why should i pay another fee for this?

Quote Originally Posted by ordhor View Post
    If this gets to be a paid feature expect more ingame features to be changed to premium.
    It will be the start of WoW change to be a Free For All game, with stuff like Dungeon Finder to be premium

The downfall of warcraft will begin with Blizzard saying this Real ID party feature to be premium
    I thought the downfall of wow was going to be:

Server Transfer
    Faction Change
    Flying Mounts
    LFD tool
    Age of Conan
    Warhammer Online
    Pet Store
    Mount Store
    Aion
    Rift

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulver View Post
    Subscriber numbers for WoW have been flat now for a couple of years, that means the only way they can make more money is to extract more and more from those who are actually playing the game. I suspect I feel like many on that score, having paid over $1000 to Blizzard for this game by now it feels like a bit of a kick in the teeth when theres parts of the game they tell me will cost extra.
    Guess you missed the huge bounce of subscribers they got when Cata was released? They lost some of them sure but it hasn't leveled off for a couple years now at all.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is quite neat, finally I get to play with friends without xfering :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I'll use it as long as it's free. I won't pay for it, though, and I will likely quit if it does become a paid feature. Seen too many other MMO's fall down the 'selling features that actually effect gameplay' tubes, and I'm not sticking around for another one.