[Movies] Limitless the movie

So i just finished watching the movie limitless and over all i thought it was a good movie the ending however was not so good i want to hear other people opnins on th eending and what it thought it ment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaloth View Post
    So i just finished watching the movie limitless and over all i thought it was a good movie the ending however was not so good i want to hear other people opnins on th eending and what it thought it ment.
    Drugs are good?

Do adderal and you will become an U.S. Senator?

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked the ending really, He's going for more than just riches. He intends to leave his mark on the world. That and he's a smooth bastard already.

Watching it now, its ok nothing really special.

10+ Year Old Account
    It started off well, had a great premise, then kinda lost it's way and for at least half an hour or so in the middle it just plodded along, not really doing anything. The ending was good but at the same time really lacking a wow factor. Considering how it could have been pulled off, it really was a whimper more than a bang.

Well Limitless sort of sucked, that ending was just terrible.

The movie basically made no sense. It was an interesting premise that got blown by the inconsistency in the story.

He writes an entire novel in a day, then thinks that it won't secure his living? If he wrote 10 novels of the "amazing" quality of his first book he'd be set for the rest of his life.

The first thing he does when he realizes this is an amazing drug is NOT to try to duplicate it as soon as possible?

He learns exactly how to play the stock market and easily quadruples his money in a couple weeks, but rather than become an independent trader he decides to work under another guy so he doesn't keep all the money he earns?

He becomes the smartest, most driven guy on the planet and doesn't pay his loan shark back when he has millions in the bank?

His multi-million dollar secure apartment is broken into by a few guys with a chainsaw and absolutely no alarm is sounded?

I hate it when the protagonist(s) do nothing to prevent conflicts even if they have the opportunity and clearly the interest to do so.

When they try to make a "clever" movie, they should at least get a writer who isn't stupid.

I thought it was a really good movie.

The "idea" of the movie was pretty cool but in the end i really didnt like it.. too much "conspiracy" and playboyish attitude
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

The movie was only okayish. Their marketing team blatantly paid famous youtubers to promote it too which sort of made me lose interest as well.
    This is my signature. You will now remember me.

Quote Originally Posted by BeingRepressed View Post
    The movie basically made no sense. It was an interesting premise that got blown by the inconsistency in the story.

He writes an entire novel in a day, then thinks that it won't secure his living? If he wrote 10 novels of the "amazing" quality of his first book he'd be set for the rest of his life.

The first thing he does when he realizes this is an amazing drug is NOT to try to duplicate it as soon as possible?

He learns exactly how to play the stock market and easily quadruples his money in a couple weeks, but rather than become an independent trader he decides to work under another guy so he doesn't keep all the money he earns?

He becomes the smartest, most driven guy on the planet and doesn't pay his loan shark back when he has millions in the bank?

His multi-million dollar secure apartment is broken into by a few guys with a chainsaw and absolutely no alarm is sounded?

I absolutly agree with you the middle became nonsense infact most of the movie was but i liked it to be honist it was relly just the ending that pissed me off but since you mention this it starts sounding like a dumb movie...