Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Corpses that have no loot on them besides money will despawn after 5 minutes, you dont loose any epics

I try and kite them in a straight line towards the corpse and use blink to get way ahead and loot them as I go around. I can normally get 2-3 loots before I need to start running again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hah, think I had all the stars aligned for me today, got 10 epics in 3 hours total;

2 firebound gorget
    2 chelley's
    2 scales of life
    1 axe
    1 spire
    1 hide-bound chains
    1 lost collar

Deleted
    Cheers for that vid Molly, Question tho What talents should i use? I guess Imp blink and blink glyph are a must?

15+ Year Old Account
    I do it with my raiding fire spec and blink glyph

Deleted
    No need for the 70% speed from talent?

Blizzard will fix this...

Blizzard will fix this...

15+ Year Old Account
    If they are they are already too late since i already made 200k from this

Deleted
    They already did "fix" it once when lowering drop rate on items if they wanted it to be unkiteable they would have done it back then

I apologize I should have left a link to my armory in the video description. Here is my armory with the current fire spec I used in the video posted on the last page.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%BF/advanced

Huzzah for increasing the number of failtards that couldn't figure it out on their own. Thank you for making it even harder to sell the multiple epics I have stockpiled. You people and your guide videos, you aren't doing anything special, other people are doing it too. Stop making fucking videos and ruining it for the rest of us.

Deleted
    Shmeh, u mad bro? Really tho the chanses that this post alone will gain you any real competition on your server is silly low....

Quote Originally Posted by Rahtae View Post
    Shmeh, u mad bro? Really tho the chanses that this post alone will gain you any real competition on your server is silly low....
    This one post? You're right, it won't do anything. The collective 10+ videos of classes doing it however have already destroyed my economy. The lesser 378 epics (gorget, mail bracers, tank ring, riplimbs belt) are already under 6k. The rest of them are just barely hovering above 20k. Don't tell me I haven't gained any competition.

Could you stop crying that you won't make as much money doing something we shouldn't even be able to do (IMO) because people are being helpful to our fellow Mages? I understand that you want to make money so does everyone else and to be honest I didn't even tell any Mage in my guild I just posted that video here and if they stumble across it then they can know how to do it. I'm not running around telling everyone but I do like to be helpful from time to time.

Guess what the world doesn't revolve around you get over yourself kid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shmeh View Post
    Huzzah for increasing the number of failtards that couldn't figure it out on their own. Thank you for making it even harder to sell the multiple epics I have stockpiled. You people and your guide videos, you aren't doing anything special, other people are doing it too. Stop making fucking videos and ruining it for the rest of us.
    You're welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Floppi14 View Post
    You're welcome
    You're missing out on a large portion of easy trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly702 View Post
    Could you stop crying that you won't make as much money doing something we shouldn't even be able to do (IMO) because people are being helpful to our fellow Mages? I understand that you want to make money so does everyone else and to be honest I didn't even tell any Mage in my guild I just posted that video here and if they stumble across it then they can know how to do it. I'm not running around telling everyone but I do like to be helpful from time to time.
    Guess what the world doesn't revolve around you get over yourself kid.

Great idea, rather than telling a couple people in your guild, tell everyone, much smarter. Good job, kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Shmeh View Post

You're missing out on a large portion of easy trash.

[/COLOR]

Great idea, rather than telling a couple people in your guild, tell everyone, much smarter. Good job, kid.
    You know, they nerfed Mal'kryss once people made videos, but we all made our money and moved on.

So it is with this.

Do you really think you're the only one who looks at trash and wonders if it's farmable?

I'm just pissed I didn't do it before Blizz nerfed the drop rates.

People make videos, information is shared on the interwebs. Welcome to modern life.

Deal with it, and move on.
    Just another bad mage playing his class badly...
    Worst Mage EVAR!

pewpew I was doing this tons for about a week until I got bored a couple weeks ago. I sold just a trinket, and donated another trinket and 2 crossbows to my guild.
    Win.

15+ Year Old Account
    Donated 5 polearms, 7 axes, 2 tank trinkets, 1 crossbow, 1 staff, 2 bracers, 1 dagger to my guild before i started selling epics. Total value on my realm of what I donated is somewhere between 700-800k gold and I've already made over 200k gold for myself. In other words, I basically made 1 million gold in 2 weeks time. Kinda scary actually

Is this still possible? How low have the drop chances gone?