Thread: RealID BGs? :D

RealID BGs? :D

Do you guys think blizzard will ever allow us to que for random BGs with crossrealm friends in our party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, if they merge every single battlegroup together maybe I remember reading something about them merging them all a while back though...

Yeah they did that a long time ago lol

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I want this! How much fun would it be to queue with friends on other realms? I think it might be possible at some point, they are testing the Real ID cross server dungeons at this time.
    I love you forever and ever and then some times two

Quote Originally Posted by Kulthor View Post
    Well, if they merge every single battlegroup together maybe I remember reading something about them merging them all a while back though...
    they already have merged them all together for BG/Arena/LFD i dont see why it wouldn't be able to work.

It will probably happen. However, its only right that you fully test and implement the system for just dungeons first. There's no point debugging two bits of code at the same time if you don't have to.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    you're likely wrong, and we don't care anyway.
    Source

10+ Year Old Account

Closed source.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rzy View Post
    they already have merged them all together for BG/Arena/LFD i dont see why it wouldn't be able to work.
    That is not correct, they did infact merge the battlegroups for battlegrounds and the dungeon finder tool, but they did not merge the arena battlegroups, hence why on the armory there are still the battlegroups and the ladders for each of them.

As for the actual topic started question, they have only make real ID grouping with LFD, they have not made it so that you can arena/BG with each other with the Battle net party tool. However, a blue post does state that they are toying with the ideal of battle net arena teams etc, but that is not confirmed, so i guess we shall have to wait until blizzard decide whether they want to introduce this feature or not
    Last edited by mmocb5641f0b5b; 2011-07-15 at 01:17 PM. Reason: spelling

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nitr0x11 View Post
    That is not correct, they did infact merge the battlegroups for battlegrounds and the dungeon finder tool, but they did not merge the arena battlegroups, hence why on the armory there are still the battlegroups and the ladders for each of them.
    You are wrong that he is wrong. He is right.

Arena's are region wide aswell.