Deleted

Elem shaman pew-pew'd me for 42k omg

I was doing 2s as ret (~3830 res) with my dc partner.

We've met a team at approx 1600 with elem + alock.

Sooo, elem critted me for 42k, and I was sitting there shocked irl O_O

Maybe, just maybe, it happened because he was able to freecast (although we did play in elem, controlling the alock). Might be the case as with the arcane mages. You let them cast - you fail.

I have screenshots with evidence of combat log and resilience, to boot. I just don't know how to upload them.

What's yer opinion on those elem guys?

Deleted
    I love it As Elemental I had a 48k earthshock crit in TB this week. Elemental is crazy when left alone but can't do anything when locked down.

Well if I'm honest, this season I've been globalled by only one class in about 300 games, and that's shadowpriests with mindspike, unstoppable, unending shatters...... fucking assholes crit me for 27k after a 22k mind spike, I dropped from 40+ % to 0 before my partner got a heal off. Anyway, as opposed to what people think, I'm more than prepared to challenge people to count the spellcleave vs. meleecleave balance issues, currently spellcleaves are way over the top(most of them) due to the ammount of damage they can do, alongside the controll they bring.
    MLS comes into mind as the strongest of it's kind, and if a certain healer, eats 1 full fear, he is -NEVER- getting out of cc, if the opponents have a brain that is.
    I have to say that there is no reason why fear and polymorph don't share DR, the cc chains that can be pulled by spamming 8sec cc to DR, using a special instant cc ( most likely deepfreeze or death coil ) and reapplying the first 8sec cc with no DR, is very unfair, atleast in my eyes.
    MP3 (mage priest tree) is a second castercleave that comes to mind, while roughly difficult to really get to, they have -AMAZING- burst potential, if they get a deepfreeze on a target while their healer is in so much as a 4sec cc, that target is dead (unless they're playing against double melee and a melee is training the SP like a beast preventing mind spikes, but that's besides the point).
    Anyway, this is the caster expansion, you're gonna get steamrolled by them sooner or later... as blizzard did intend them to be the OP ones. Btw, I suggest you look up the term Que-Dodge, learn how to do it before somebody gets the legendary, because when they do, you don't want to get farmed down by a pve hero.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Libranius View Post

Maybe, just maybe, it happened because he was able to freecast
    I found your problem.