Which Gtx 460 is the best deal?

Which Gtx460 has the most bang for its buck?

What country do you live in, and what sites would you prefer shopping from (also providing me with a chance to look around at them for you! :P)?

I live in the US and any semi to well known sites are fine, just none of those unknown sites please. (: Though I would perfer retailers, not much of an online shopper :P

---------- Post added 2011-07-15 at 12:27 PM ----------

I looked at that (msi hawk), but wasn't sure if the hawk talon attack was better, or if any of the other gtx 460 was better. I'll keep that option in mind!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsanity View Post
    Though I would perfer retailers, not much of an online shopper :P
    Just curious, how come? Normally you can get computer parts online for a fraction of the price. If you're willing to go online then I'd definitely check out newegg like LO5_PL mentioned.

If not then I'm sure BestBuy sell computer parts but that's in England, but presumably they should sell them in their USA store also. Good luck finding the graphics card.

I just don't like the hassle of returning the product if there is anything wrong or I just don't like it. Much easier to drive to a local retailer and returning the product. We do have best buys!

so just go to local store say that u want gtx460 hawk from MSI, if they wont have it then u can take gainward GLH - goes like hell
    DONT take any SE card since its a "green edition" card with lowered clocks and reduced rops and shaders

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alms1407 View Post
    Just curious, how come? Normally you can get computer parts online for a fraction of the price. If you're willing to go online then I'd definitely check out newegg like LO5_PL mentioned.

If not then I'm sure BestBuy sell computer parts but that's in England, but presumably they should sell them in their USA store also. Good luck finding the graphics card.
    I've seen Best Buy selling REFERENCE 560 Ti's for $330. This is like, 2 months ago. So you then take the 10 minute drive to a CompUSA/Tigerdirect/Microcenter/or look online.... oh hey! Reference for like under $250, and 3rd party improved ones for $240-280.... >_>
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsanity View Post
    I just don't like the hassle of returning the product if there is anything wrong or I just don't like it. Much easier to drive to a local retailer and returning the product. We do have best buys!
    So the 'potential' hassle of needing to return a product outweighs the extra 50-100+ you'll spend on a card? Please tell me the closest UPS is hours away, somehow.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard