Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Mocking people with ugly gear, not bad gear, ugly gear.

Like that murloc helmet.

The stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Plaguemaw View Post
    when im raiding i ALWAYS life grip (tho im a shadow priest) the mage (mostly arcanes) when they try to do their evocation mana spell, just because i hate them for beating my dps
    Shit, I would have kicked you out of my raid, that's an asshole move.. Improve instead of fucking up people's CD's and ruining their dps cause you suck >_>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohle View Post
    Mocking people with ugly gear. Like that murloc helmet.
    Our hunter won it, since then his new nickname was Fishy.

My habits are killing all critters I see. For example the squirrel when you teleport to Tol Barad Pennisula (Alliance), in raids or the rats in SW old city during BG/arena queues. The other annoying habits is I kill people that dare to jump into my chopper.

Deleted
    If i ask: can you help me for a sec', my friends usually say 'yeh soon'. I hate that so i ask every 2 mins 'now?'... I hate it so much ><

Raiding drunk, try it.

15+ Year Old Account
    doing laps in org or read trade chat and sometime auto atk dummy for hr

Deleted
    I have a habit to log out my character when he is sitting at the small table in dwarven district tavern - one under the stairs, facing bar.
    Dunno why, i just like it there...

i tend to organise my inventory each time i login wow. check the ah for prices on things i have no intention to buy. fly around in circles in org when im bored. mass farm herbs in uldum if im waiting for a dungeon. chase some1 from the opposite faction if their herbing and continously kill them.
    i get annoyed when healers constantly beg for waters when im on my mage (ever heard of buying some? use your brain?)
    id teleport to silvermoon city and constantly curse cause the place isnt fly-able yet
    on tank id tank multiple mobs and pull the boss too just to give the healer a good laugh
    tell the tank to grow some balls if hes gear'd enough and demands to cc every mob in easy dungeons
    always get 999rep of any faction i get exalted ,no matter wut lol like below
    then id always farm volcanic potions and cook fortune cookies ensuring i have atleast 99 of them at all times. just like an old school videogame.
    oh and i call out scrubs that cant dps for shit in 5ms. atleast they'll know they suck

Quote Originally Posted by Inbred View Post
    Raiding drunk, try it.
    Did this back when ZA came out...best...night...ever!

Also, on my resto druid I tend to swiftmend a lot while in org. Just for that stupid big green efflorescence circle.

Jumping around like a meth head. Ah the joys of space bar
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

Deleted
    Clearing stockades over and over while waiting for the raid to group up. I have shit tons of wool cloth on multiple characters because of this. Normally I just pull the whole instance in one go for easier looting. At first it was just because I needed some wool cloth for the goblin rep, but it became a habit now whenever I'm not doing anything in stormwind.

I jump a lot when pvping on my hunter and tanking on my warrior. I can't seem to break the habit of jumping lol!

Bad bad habit I picked up in BC. . I cannot CANNOT heal unless I have my screen turned to where my character is in profile, not looking from behind. My husband came up and watched me for a while about a month ago when I was in a dungeon and he asks me "Why do you always turn your screen sideways?" I hadn't even realized I kept doing it. O.o

10+ Year Old Account
    Organize my bags, my bank and gbank first thing if needed.

I have to have even stacks of everything before I log out.

I randomly will do things in game while my toon is naked.

I put my dwarf to sleep in an inn before I log off.

And I'm making and having tons of gold, but I'm not willing to spend it unless I make gold by buying that item. So not buying any epic gear, mounts or companions *scrooge*

I used to always lifegrip the mages in my raid after they blink ahead of me when returning from a wipe I also liked to fly around orgrimmar and land my mount on top of all the high rocks in the city, finally resting it under this one rock bridge above the road in the middle that connects the valleys of honor and strength.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Papabull View Post
    I tend to jump a lot while tanking for some reason.
    Just like my former MT.

It's because you tanks are bored with your task, mainly because you are PRO.

OT: Lying on my couch while waiting to get into rnd bg/dungeon, well thats outside of WoW :/
    Last edited by mmoc128c07d6b9; 2011-07-19 at 12:16 PM.

Deleted
    Well I like to log out my main char near the night elf whose mate died in Razorfen Dungeon, can't remember her name. I also always sell my rings and cool stuff to the owl vendor in Darnassus and when there's the cooking quest to feed the sentinels, i always feed the ones in Ruth'theran since I know nobody else will but they need food to protect the area from enemies. Also back when there were only the SW fishing dailies and there was one where you could steal fish from barrels I always fished mine since I didn't want to steal them from hard-working npcs.

As a shaman... Like every other shaman.

WATERSHIELD WATERSHIELD WATERSHIELD WATERSHIELD EARTHLIVING WEAPON WATERSHIELD WATERSHIELD WATERSHIELD spamspamspam

When I'm flying, and there's like 5 sec left on my water shield, I KNOW that if I push that button, I will fall and die, but I have to. I HAVE TO REFRESH WATER SHIELD. Even if I'm on an alt, I spam that button I've bound to water shield.

The lifegrips never stop with me... Used to kill guildies all the time on the jump to nef. (Did it so much our MT quit, we all just Lol'd)

I'm gonna have to do the evocate grip though!

Lately I've had the habbit of jumping across the wagon by Grommash hold for hours idek why...