Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Archy Addon-not working for 2nd account, same computer

Okay, so I've got the latest update on Archy and it works fine on my main account, but then i bring up another account and it shows its on and everything but its not working at all for my 2nd account and wont have any of the windows popup and I have tomtom as well and it says it does not exist when it does and i see it on the addons tab in the interface, anyone know why it wont work for the 2nd account? and possibly some way i can fix it? ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling it already but dont know what else to do.

Uninstalling and reinstalling particularly if done manually will usually leave the saved variables or settings for it intact.
    If the addon is installed, but simply not visible then firstly try resetting the positions of the frames with /archy reset
    Can also try resetting the profile for the addon by going into its config - /archy config - profiles - reset profile

Deleted
    You can also try hard-copying the settings from your first to your second account (backup the originals first).
    Code:
    World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\YOURFIRSTACCHERE\SavedVariables\Archy.lua
    to:
    Code:
    World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\YOURSECONDACCHERE\SavedVariables\Archy.lua