Deleted

Fireland Daily PvP

Does anyone else find the PvP annoying? I joined a PvP server knowing full well i might get attacked whilst questing/leveling/grinding/exploring, and i'm fine with that. I'm not a great PvP'er, no gladiator title, i look good whilst walking backwards etc. But...

Is it just me or is the "insta-safe-zone" really damn annoying. I'm doing my daily quests, i get killed, i corpse run, attack the guy who killed me. All would be good, except he runs back and all of a sudden i can't attack him. I go back to finishing my quest and then i get attacked again, rinse repeat with the safe zone. Am i being silly to find that annoying? Or am i justified in thinking that it sucks?

Deleted
    the safe zone works both ways, if he attacks you near to it and you choose not to enter then that is your fault. anyways i use pvp gear and a pvp spec when doing the dailies alone anymore since then i know that i can atleast have a fighting chance and since most people who try and kill you in these areas are in pve gear it's not hard to kill them. However, if you dont have pvp gear and dont want to get it i'd just recommend questing with a friend which will almost always prevent people from attacking you since it is guaranteed death for them if they are alone. just a few tips and gl

I agree that the safe zone sucks, very annoying when they run back to it before I finish them off. But I do love how many kills i rack up in the molten front. There are allies everywhere just waiting to get killed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

It is annoying yes, but you gotta live with it since it's NOTHING like the sunwell dailies back in TBC where the guards would help.

If you want to play it safe, put on your pvp gear and pvp spec.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptianmage View Post
    the safe zone works both ways, if he attacks you near to it and you choose not to enter then that is your fault. anyways i use pvp gear and a pvp spec when doing the dailies alone anymore since then i know that i can atleast have a fighting chance and since most people who try and kill you in these areas are in pve gear it's not hard to kill them. However, if you dont have pvp gear and dont want to get it i'd just recommend questing with a friend which will almost always prevent people from attacking you since it is guaranteed death for them if they are alone. just a few tips and gl
    I've got "PvP" gear (and the quote marks are because it sucks) and to be honest i'm fine most of the time. It's just annoying when it's a ranged that i can't really get at or they can easily get back to the safe zone. I'm fine with the safe zone in theory, i would prefer if you were attacking someone/got attacked running back in wouldn't make you safe. If you get what i mean?

I don't find it annoying. I dare them to try it. >: )