110 31.43%
  • League of Legends

219 62.57%
  • Both!

21 6.00%
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by imbad85 View Post
    don't see what's wrong with a ref link. cry babies. I want people to play.
    Read the forum rules dumbass.
    "Imagine coming across a mentally disabled person who was not only drunk, high, but had a full frontal lobotomy leaving little to no intelligence left in their body.

He would be NORMAL, compared to me."

Deleted
    I have never played HoN, and i never will now. All these spammers that come here, disregarding the rules have put me off trying it. Is this what they are all like in that game?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remnas View Post
    Read the forum rules.
    I'd remove the last word. Don't want a butthurt going "but waaaa he was mean to me!!! ban too plz!"

---------- Post added 2011-07-17 at 01:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Eightace View Post
    I have never played HoN, and i never will now. All these spammers that come here, disregarding the rules have put me off trying it. Is this what they are all like in that game?
    This is pleasant compared to what HoN players are usually like.

If you're a baby and need training wheels go to LoL. It's for noobs with all the talent trees, free spells and portals. If you're a real gamer go to HoN. And if you're Brazilian, just don't play either of them.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Elementium; 2011-07-17 at 02:20 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lawladino View Post
    If you're a baby and need training wheels go to LoL. It's for noobs with all the talent trees, free spells and portals. If you're a real gamer go to HoN. And if you're Brazilian, just don't play either of them.
    Case and point.

Enjoy S2 dying in the next year <3

Deleted
    What has nationality got to do with it?

LoL. Carebears. CWUTIDIDTHAR

---------- Post added 2011-07-17 at 01:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Eightace View Post
    What has nationality got to do with it?
    You have obviously never encountered the brazilian menace.
    Last edited by lawladino; 2011-07-17 at 01:49 AM.

Deleted
    HoN, no competitive Lans. The baby game is more competitive than the "game for awesome pros"

What does that tell you?
    Last edited by mmoc9fada5a631; 2011-07-17 at 01:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
    HoN, no competitive Lans. The baby game is more competitive than the "game for awesome pros"
    Lol. Gameplay is all I care about really. I don't like having everything handed to me for free.

LoL is great if you enjoy bland, slow-paced gameplay.

Deleted

---------- Post added 2011-07-17 at 01:47 AM ----------

You have obviously never encountered the brazilian menace.
    And you dodged the question.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by electrikfuzz View Post
    LoL is great if you enjoy bland, slow-paced gameplay.
    HoN, no competitive scene, and ruled by OP champions that S2 refuse to balance.

Both will die when dota 2 is out =)

Deleted
    Lol. Gameplay is all I care about really. I don't like having everything handed to me for free.
    Course you do, move along sweet cheeks.

Like all those free coins S2 give you to stay playing their carbon-copy DotA game?

Deleted
    Clueless person is clueless.

Please tell me what Edge purchasing Riot points give you. No please, I'll wait.

People are really saying HoN for competitive play?

How was HoN's Dreamhack?

Compare to LoLs. If HoN is more competitive, then why was the Season 1 prize for LoL $50,000 - with $100,000 shared between the top 6 teams.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha *breathe* hahahahahahahahahaha. HoN logic: "Release OP champ, don't patch it, instead, release more OP champ so people forget about previous"

Care to name one LoL champion that's currently OP?

I'll just leave that there.

HoN is a dying game. You can try hard all you want saying its better because you can deny...Fantastic, you can deny. HoN peaked at the end of closed Beta, and has gone downhill since. Give it another year, and it will be "What's HoN?"

Blindly claim that I'm wrong. How many coins did you all get recently for no apparent reason? 2000 was it? I don't remember off the top of my head. That's not a desperate act to keep people playing? How about dropping the price "for a limited time only!"

/flameproof vest on.

Gogo!
    Could you tell me a HoN hero which is OP and haven't been balanced then?
    Most of the time when a HoN heroes is released it's stated to be OP by the community, simply because people haven't learned how the hero strengths and weaknesses.

And nope, the 2000 coins were given because they were DDOS attacked and had server problems scattered all over a month which basicly made Matchmaking unplayable.

Seriously Leesa..playing both games ..and while I agree HoN has more hostile community towards new players, I am sick of people like you swarming LoL servers. You are not doing any good...

Heroes of Newerth!

gotta love watching http://honcast.com

LoL is an ok game, however it requires some time to get into it with its Devlopment system however for a game that dosent have a replay feature i cant really analyze any of my games, how they went wrong and what i can do to improve. its also clunky and slow compared to hon which is why i prefer a bit faster paced.

HoN Is going big, and with them going into NASL Season 2 its getting bigger.

Also for the "More viewers for dreamhack" LoL had the stream built into the damm client

Money aside, the #1 reason I have yet to try HoN? I've seen their forums, where the mods actually approve of a thread instructing people to go spam other forums with their referral links. Yeah, if the mods approve of such a thing, I don't WANT to meet the community.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiaCCC View Post
    Seriously Leesa..playing both games ..and while I agree HoN has more hostile community towards new players, I am sick of people like you swarming LoL servers. You are not doing any good...
    People like me? You don't have a clue who I am, or what I do.

I bring the flames back to the HoN fanboys that think they can shit talk every thread about how they're superior. Don't like it? Ignore me. You cannot fathom the amount of fuck I do not give.

---------- Post added 2011-07-17 at 02:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vandango View Post

Also for the "More viewers for dreamhack" LoL had the stream built into the damm client
    Advertising where the stream is =/= having it built into the client. Herp derp.

People like me? You don't have a clue who I am, or what I do.

I bring the flames back to the HoN fanboys that think they can shit talk every thread about how they're superior. Don't like it? Ignore me. You cannot fathom the amount of fuck I do not give.
    I don't have a clue? I just read what you are doing here and I have enough. Basically you are Lol fanboy flaming HoN fanboys.. really you are better...not.

Khalahn, community in hon is basically same like in WoW battlegrounds.. it's annoying as hell sometimes but can be ignored for most time.