Scales of Life & PowerAuras

I've been trying to get my power auras set up to track the Scales of Life trinket proc. The idea is to track that the trinket is off cooldown and that the tooltip is showing 17095 healing saved up with in it (the maximum).

I've got two things set up.

The first, tracks that the trinket is usable (off cooldown) using the "Action Usable" function. This is then set to "off".

Code:
    Version:4.21; icon:ability_druid_balanceofpower; buffname:Scales of Life; isAlive:0; bufftype:7; owntex:true; off:true

The second, tracks the tooltip of the buff gathering on me until it's at 17095 healing stored up, and also tracks that the conditions of the first are met. For some reason though, it just wont work and I don't know why.

Code:
    Version:4.21; icon:Ability_Druid_BalanceofPower; buffname:Weight of a Feather; x:-477; alpha:1; owntex:true; tooltipCheck:17095; combat:true; size:0.47; texmode:2

If anyone fancies importing both into their own addon & offering ideas as to why this isn't working for me, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Try changing Action Usable to Named Items.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

My solution was to create two seperate auras.

The first one, is like you did, Action Usable set to to the trinket slot

The second, is like you did, only it's a text aura that simply sais "Max!" that I placed right under the Action Usable aura.

So, when I see the first aura pop up (that i have set to use the same graphic as the trinket), I know the trinket is ready to use, and secondly when I see "Max!" underneath it I know the trinket is fully charged.

The only downfall is that sometimes I see "Max!" on the screen before the trinket is ready to use but even that is useful as you know right when your trinket comes up you can use it immediately. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Try changing Action Usable to Named Items.

That worked! Thanks a lot!

Deleted
    Ctrl (or if it is shift, i'm not in game) and click the auras and see why they don't activate?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashkore11 View Post
    The only downfall is that sometimes I see "Max!" on the screen before the trinket is ready to use but even that is useful as you know right when your trinket comes up you can use it immediately. Hope this helps.
    You can make the MAX aura depend on the first aura to activate, there is a field to fill in aura id's to check before activating.

Wow popped in here to help with an Aura and learned 2 new things myself. These forums rock