Good multiplayer browser games?

Looking for some fun multiplayer browser games that are popular.

I already play Quake Live like an addict. Any others I should be aware of? I'm thinking of trying FreeCiv.

I guess I just want a deep game with a huge, undying community.

Man, I'm in the same boat. As much as I hate the bloated-ugly beast that is pogo, it's good for a quick browser-game-fix with your friends. (For example, you can get into some pretty vicious 4-player monopoly matches, or gloat about your nerdy word skills in Scrabble.)

If you and your friends have a little imagination, you can play some impromptu browser-based pictionary. Here's how:
    1. Find a voice service and server that works for you. (The Mumble and Raidcall clients each have in-ui server lists. Find an empty one for you and your friends!)
    2. Head to http://flockdraw.com/
    3. Start up a room, give your buddies the link.
    4. Designate someone to keep time and someone to keep score, someone to handle clearing the board (erasing), a player rotation, and a score limit.
    5. The timer person starts the timer, the drawer draws until the timer is out, and everyone (besides the drawer) yells out what they think the object is.
    6. The person who guesses before the timer gets a point.
    7. First person to the score limit wins!
    It sounds boring, but in-practice - especially with your friends - this game can be an absolute riot.