Deleted

Titan Quest game, keep getting errors...

Hello. I just downloaded titan quest with my friend. We're trying to lan together so we can try it out. The problem is that we both keep getting errors '' titan quest has stopped working''.... sometimes we cant even launch the game, sometimes we are able to play 20-30 min....
    our computer specs are not an issue... there are some settings somewhere..
    we're both using windows 7 64 bit.

anyone playing the game as well and have faced the same issue?

Wtf no

ksfd sfko fsko fsok fsok fsok fsok fsko

Mod: ??? User was infracted for this post. Please do not spam the forums.
    Last edited by mmoc0fc091fcb6; 2011-07-17 at 01:32 AM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    My guess is it doesnt support Windows 7, I had the same issue/error with bioshock 1. I had a look at recommendations for your game and it doesnt even mention vista never mind windows 7.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like "Aidy660" said, look at the recommendation for your game and of course you can check properties and run as administrator ... other wise I'd take a guess that the game cannot be lunched in W7

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

Just played TQ today on W7 x64. It worked without doing anything special. Are you running a recent version with patches? Mine is 1.1 btw. Is it original or IT?

Check vid drivers, try compatability mode, etc etc. It does work though with W7 x64.

Deleted
    i can host a lan game but as soon as my friend connecting the game crashes...
    havent faced the error message when are playing on single player. only lan mode

Did you buy it off Steam? If you did go into your Steam library, right click the game and click the forum option. I've had MANY issues with games from Steam and 90% of the time people in the forum had the same problems and a fix.

Deleted
    no i downloaded it from TPB

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamcute View Post
    no i downloaded it from TPB
    /facepalm

Go buy the game and I'm sure it will work. Also, Pirating is not to be discussed on these forums.

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by Marest View Post
    /facepalm

Go buy the game and I'm sure it will work. Also, Pirating is not to be discussed on these forums.

/thread
    I own both games, and I still have a copy of both from .. that site, both work.

Try running it in compatibility mode for XP SP2. I have the steam version and that's what I had to do on Vista (dunno, now I have 7, although haven't tried running it.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyzzyx View Post
    I own both games, and I still have a copy of both from .. that site, both work.
    So?
    The OP asks us to help him with a version of the game that, A: is illegal, and B: most likely has been tempered with by a third party (a so called "crack", NO-CD executable or any other re-packaging method/compression/etc).

I find no point in even trying to help the OP for these two reasons; not only has he downloaded the game illegally, but moreso we don't even know if it's a problem with the pirated version in itself, and since he mentioned LAN games I bet it is.