T11 legs = less mana?

Heyyy, I don't know If I'm being stupid/blind But Recently I've been gearing my off spec and I've came across something strange... Well strange to me anyway. With the ZG leggings from the panther boss equipt I have 118k mana. but with my T11 legs (more int) I have 116k, I don't understand =/ I'm pretty new to healing also hehe ^_^

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Deleted
    That is very weird :S Out of curiousity, what was your intellect with the t11 legs and your intellect with the ZA legs? And did you gain/lose any buffs?

ZG leggings - 5529
    T11 - 5511

Same buffs

I don't understand, I get more int from the T11 leggings on my screen :S

did you mess up your meta requirements. i see you changed from an orange gem to a purple gem.

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Try it with the rest of your gear off? Just the pants, nothing else.

What's also weird is that you didn't get the socket bonus for the ZA leggings.

10+ Year Old Account
    meta gem...

AHHHHHHHHHH YES! thank you! God. I'm so stupid. I always forget! thank you sooo much hehheehhe <3

i'm thinking the problem isn't with your legs, it's with your helm.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakaza View Post
    ZG leggings - 5529
    T11 - 5511

Same buffs

I don't understand, I get more int from the T11 leggings on my screen :S
    i might be wrong but i think it's because of this --> http://www.wowhead.com/item=52296
    T
    11 doesn't have yellow gem. zandalari do. you probably don't have your meta active,
    Perspective is like a coin. It has two faces, but most people fail to see both.

Quote Originally Posted by BossManRoth View Post
    did you mess up your meta requirements. i see you changed from an orange gem to a purple gem.
    This is most likely what happened, breaking your meta would make that 2k mana difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caio View Post
    meta gem...
    DAMN YOU, i was about to say that! Exactly the same, including the triple dots... triple dots ftw!

heheh thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by BossManRoth View Post
    BossManRoth got it right, searched you up on armory and found out that you only now have 1 yellow socket, while your meta requires 2 yellow.

That means you loose 54 int + 2% maximum mana, take that with Leather spec 5% and other talents who increases the intellect, It could easily come up to 2640 mana in differ.
    Retired WoW player - Active as a casual in Vanilla, raider in 3.0 and 3.1 and casual from 3.2 and forward!