Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvdatboi View Post
    If your losing to a Warrior as a Mage I'm sorry you just suck as a caster. Warrior get raped by rogues now for Ffs.
    L2Read, i am fire.

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    I don't enjoy frost at all and as such will never play it.
    I guess that sums up the whole mage portion of the qq.

I read, notice I said Mage.

I have REALLY had it with these classes, as a disc priest AND as a fire mage (granted fire mage is pretty weak defensive wise in PvP).

The Warriors

Warriors became less bad when I got more resilience so they are the lesser of 2 evils. Still they just keep pounding and pounding on you with extreme hits sometimes. They see me and it's like im a gazelle and they are lions. They Charge, then they start their faceroll rotation. Now at first on my priest I would not be able to survive sometimes, but now that I reached 3k resi, I can easily survive. I also would like to point out that it seems they have no cd on Charge/Intercept.

The Death knights

DK's, this class is a disease itself upon PvP. They slow EVERYONE AND THEIR GRANDMA with chains of ice, chillblains and the aoe slow. When I finally get away walking with 1 cm per hour I then get deathgripped again.

Now all this doesn't really seem like they are a problem, but wait! There is more. I try to juke Flash Heal always, but that doesn't matter against Dick Knights does it? DERPSTRANGULATEDERP. On my fire mage they just slaughter me like you see a lion pwn a zebra on National Geographic when you were a toddler. When I try to damage them they just pop lollerantimagicshell and rape me in the ass.

Also for some reason lately DK,s and Warriors seem to have been following me even if i managed to run away. They just mount and run after me like I have chocolate chip cookies as loot. I suspect these are bots, but they can also be assholes.

PS: I forgot Necrotic Strike.

Also 1 cookie for who knows from wich movie this quote is: You would die before your stroke fell!

WOW cry much? was this post really necessary?
    get over it quit whining.its crazy how ppl cry about dks and warriors so much

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by manikrage View Post

Fuck off troll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvdatboi View Post
    I read, notice I said Mage.
    Yes, lol youre right. And im saying it again: TS, my Fire mage take warriors any day. Just stay in perfect range, go backwards and spam scorch, stun, scorch, instsant pyro, frost nova, pyro, stun, blink, mage copies, scorch, scorch, scorch, backpedal, dragons breath, load fireball, scorch, scorch, scorch, stun..

Be sure to pick that blink speed talent in arcane too.

Warriors are tunnel visioners. They attack the first shiny thing there is. My prot paladin is shiny, and funny enough, the warriors pick me as the first target while i melee them to death.

But i do pity the priests anyway, warriors are very strong now with all the instant melee abilites hiting as hard as 4 second cast time spells=priests goes down pretty fast. I suggest TS to roll a paladin for anti warrior prot and uber healer holy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, DK here, for the priest part that's just because you are a healer. I always go for the healers because I know without one, the rush will fail (or defense if its the other way around). I can guarantee unless your off a bit from the group, the warrior or DK is not the only thing beating on you.

The mage part I can't help you with. If fire is as weak as you say, it could be people are just looking for an easy HK. I don't normally target mages unless I'm near one and the healer is dead. Frost mages annoy me to no end, and I would rather hit something I know I can kill instead of being kited for 10 min.

And I should add I do all this as Blood, so the melee issue isn't that bad because I'm healing while they hit me.

Fuck off troll.
    i think YOU sir are the troll.still bitching about
    damn dks stfu and get over it NO ONE cares

you really had to had to make a post like this.
    it is the same as 10000 other posts
    so really quit whining.
    Last edited by manikrage; 2011-07-17 at 06:24 PM.

Calling each other trolls and telling people to stop crying aint necissary. If you disagree just say why or refer him to another post of the same discussion that he might have not noticed.

10+ Year Old Account
    L2Read, i am fire.
    Yo dumbass...when people are trying to help you..and you just say L2read im fire?..LOL..IF YOU DONT WANNA DIE AND YOU ARE GONNA COMPLAIN THEN GO TO FROST FFS....PROBLEM SOLVED.....eh..nvm..on my warrior i still wreck on frost mages..GL...

Frost isn't to hard to counter as arms as long as you can time your CDs and properly predict what the dude is gonna try and do.

heyyyyyy....

dont make the ret feel left out of this, the 'other' plate dps

Quote Originally Posted by ReaverGX View Post
    Frost isn't to hard to counter as arms as long as you can time your CDs and properly predict what the dude is gonna try and do.
    All cd's up Arms Warr vs all cd's up Frost Mage .. You wanna show how you counter good frost mages even if you are good arms warrior? Because I want to know.
    asd

play frost, problem solved

if u refuse to play frost, dont qq

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Artran View Post
    Yo dumbass...when people are trying to help you..and you just say L2read im fire?..LOL..IF YOU DONT WANNA DIE AND YOU ARE GONNA COMPLAIN THEN GO TO FROST FFS....PROBLEM SOLVED.....eh..nvm..on my warrior i still wreck on frost mages..GL...
    Okay mr-i-am-so-awesome.

Geez seems this thread just attracts trolls.

---------- Post added 2011-07-17 at 08:12 PM ----------

i think YOU sir are the troll.still bitching about
    damn dks stfu and get over it NO ONE cares

you really had to had to make a post like this.
    it is the same as 10000 other posts
    so really quit whining.
    You are trolling, don't deny it.

---------- Post added 2011-07-17 at 08:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Khwaj View Post
    heyyyyyy....

dont make the ret feel left out of this, the 'other' plate dps
    There is no problem with ret imo, i think they are balanced. They are annoying but meh all classes are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notix View Post
    play frost, problem solved

if u refuse to play frost, dont qq
    Werent the post mostly about frustration about playing a disc priest? He already stated that fire mage got pretty bad survival.

sounds like a l2play issue.

from a disc priest with a current 2522 rated 3's team.

But yes, you shouldn't survive for more than 2 minutes without peels vrs a warrior and no more than 1 minute without peels vrs a dk. (if they have half a brain)

The thing about it is in arena discs have lots of ways to get away from them, and if they decide to go for you they're over extending most likely in which case both of your teammates should instantly switch and make them pay for ever even looking at you.

If you're BGing as a disc priest, bring buddies, lots of people will queue with someone who is going to heal them and likewise they'll peel for you.
    Last edited by Twuz; 2011-07-17 at 11:30 PM.

Deleted
    must suck to suck ?

l2p dude. ur not makin any sense

If you lose to warriors as a Fire Mage you ARE doing it wrong. Fire mages have a FAR easier time against warriors than any of the other specs. Frost can get fucked by a warrior if DF is reflected since you'll lose dmg. But a Fire mage will have constant mobility. On top of that you can't be seriously competing in PvP as Fire. It's garbage in Arena, but godly 1v1. Nonetheless Frost is still all around better.

Quote Originally Posted by Norther View Post
    All cd's up Arms Warr vs all cd's up Frost Mage .. You wanna show how you counter good frost mages even if you are good arms warrior? Because I want to know.
    In 1v1 situations like duels it really comes down to metagaming your opponent in predicting/knowing if he holds back his DFs or not, proper fear timing, and effectively using stun/roots while using a good spread of defense while fighting a frost mage when you're getting kited is key.

In about 90% of the situations in a BG if I'm fighting a random Frost mage 1v1 as soon as he novas I pop reflect and I KNOW he's mashing that DF button so he's blown a strong defensive cooldown on himself now he can trinket, sit it, or blink. The wise choice is to sit it. Afterwards I can leap and crush his face while his roots DR and give me rage and HP.

I have REALLY had it with these classes, as a disc priest AND as a fire mage (granted fire mage is pretty weak defensive wise in PvP).

The Warriors

Warriors became less bad when I got more resilience so they are the lesser of 2 evils. Still they just keep pounding and pounding on you with extreme hits sometimes. They see me and it's like im a gazelle and they are lions. They Charge, then they start their faceroll rotation. Now at first on my priest I would not be able to survive sometimes, but now that I reached 3k resi, I can easily survive. I also would like to point out that it seems they have no cd on Charge/Intercept.
    Don't complain about game balance if you're that undergeared. Yes of course you're gonna die retardedly fast below 3k resilience. You should wait till you get like 3800, feels like you're playing a different game.