The Ballad Of Gay Tony! (Grand Theft Auto 4!)

I swear, this is one of the BEST, most exciting video game trailers ever! It totally makes you wanna play the game! The music in it is electric and the title is hilarious! Plus I've played it and it is also just a outright good game!

Yep, lol. Pjanoo will make you want to do anything it's attached to, I promise. One of the greatest songs ever, IMO. Never played Ballad of Gay Tony, however. Just love the song.

Everyone I know told me to get gta IV...got it, and it was a huge let down. It has a ton to do, but overall I found it really boring.

Was better than the main game.

10+ Year Old Account
    GTA 4 was a huuuuuge letdown for me. Sure I played it and beat the main story, but it was the more realistic physics that killed it for me. I got it expecting more Vice City and San Andreas like stuff, but got what felt like shit. I never tried the two extra stories though, doubt I will.

10+ Year Old Account
    I loved Vice City and San Andreas and completed SA story while I couldn't do the same for VC because the disk(s) wouldn't work anymore. But GTA 4 I haven't been able to actually want to finish any of them. And it doesn't have the magic San Andreas had, it's pretty lame they made it have less bonus features than the game that came before it.

San Andreas probably made it so I can never enjoy any of the future GTAs without feeling like it isn't as good.

To people that didn't like the original GTA4....get Ballad of gay Tony....you can get it cheat nowadays...believe me, you wont miss, it's better than the original.

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of people bought GTA IV when they should have bought Saints Row 2.