Deleted

Great Hardware Website ?

Hi im in the market for a new Mouse and Keyboard here guys!

Instead of going to websites like Steelseries + Razer if wondering if their is a good independant site i could go to just for gaming hardware.

Thank you !

10+ Year Old Account
    if you are looking to buy from a site, newegg.com amazon.com and tigerdirect.com. If looking for more info on hardware, I use tomshardware.com or overclock.net

Deleted
    Meh, i meant like a beasty easy site, like for some gaming shit you got LimeXB360 a site like that would be awesome!

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Newegg and Tiger are hard to navigate.. I meant hey clicking on the computer hardware/ keyboards & Mice section and picking what you want takes to much effort.

The question is do you want to pay 15% or more plus shipping for something you can get off newegg? That is what you will get with a gaming "niche" supplier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auralian View Post
    Yeah Newegg and Tiger are hard to navigate.. I meant hey clicking on the computer hardware/ keyboards & Mice section and picking what you want takes to much effort.

The question is do you want to pay 15% or more plus shipping for something you can get off newegg? That is what you will get with a gaming "niche" supplier.
    Sorry but when i ask a question, I'll tell you if you gave me the right answer kay babes?

Ty.

Do you want to read reviews?
    Or do you want us to link us sites where you can buy them?

Seeing as you don't mention your nationality, I will link you Swedish and Pakistani sites, most likely.
    (But seeing how you assume nationality doesn't matter [because there's only one country in the world] and are lazy and rude, I'm going to assume you live south of Canada)

If you want me to be serious, stay away from Razer and Steelseries, and get peripherals from people who actually know what buildquality and durability is. The "Gamer"-tag usually means "Low-Quality".
    Last edited by BicycleMafioso; 2011-07-17 at 04:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Err, don't be an asshole. Newegg and Tigerdirect are indeed the two best sites for computer hardware. Microcenter is in a close second. And don't listen to Tetris about Razer, she's biased. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisgoat View Post
    If you want me to be serious, stay away from Razer and Steelseries, and get peripherals from people who actually know what buildquality and durability is. The "Gamer"-tag usually means "Low-Quality".
    Saying something is "Gamer" does'nt mean its low quality at all, its usually just more suited for gamers, More buttons, Surround sound, More DPI, its all relative to its uses.

For the record im from England. and seeing as you dont see many threads on this forum written in swedish or pakistani, i thought that gap would just fill itself in, obviously i was Wrong.

Just disregard this thread, you've wasted enough of my time. ty.