Custom Built PC without Building It

I was hoping to see if anybody knew of a place to get a custom built PC (the kind made for gaming that isnt an Alienware). Ive built about 5 in my time and I really dont want to do it again just for the mere fact I am lazy. I was hoping Newegg or something sold them but I cant find any and I dont trust the ones off Ebay. If anybody knows of any places, I would greatly appreciate the info

I bought mine from the link below, they including building the Pc with the price though I think it was £20.00, I'm not 100% sure.
    http://www.arbico.co.uk/

In order for people who custom build PCs to make money they have to mark up the product quite a bit. If they're hand built, the amortization of the time spent over the few products they make makes that markup fairly high.

I mean think about it. Lots of startup cost, say you buy the parts for 5 top end PCs, that means you have to have 5k laying around startup, and say you sell them in about a week, which is probably quite on the low end. How much do you want to make for a week of work? 500$? That's only a little over minimum wage for a technical job. You'd be better off working at McDonalds. But lets say someone will scrape by with that, that's still $100 markup on each, people usually mark up way more.

Honestly the only way to spread the costs involved over enough is to be a manufacturer like HP or Dell. And honestly, if you do your research and look around a lot, you can often find a good mass produced PC for cheap and just buy a top line graphics card to stick in and perhaps more ram. Won't cost too much more than researching and shopping for each part individually.

I bought a HP laptop not too long ago. DDR3 architecture 4gb ram, 3ghz dual core, (crappy laptop graphics card, which is more than enough for anything I'll do with a laptop), windows 7 included-- all for $350. I literally could not build a desktop with these specs and windows 7 for that price, and I'm pretty good with finding cheapass parts to build computers.
    Last edited by Rukh; 2011-07-17 at 08:55 PM.

There are sites out there which can do that... don't remember any off the top of my head... there was one canadian one someone mentioned in these forums awhile back which charged a 50$ fee for it to come pre-assembled and tested, with an additional warranty on the whole computer too.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.