Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What's your weather like?

So, where I am (The Toronto area), it's currently 40 degrees Celsius. Or 104 degrees Fahrenheit for you backwards people without Metric. In the Winter, it regularly gets down to -40C (-40F).

That's an 80C difference in 6 months. That's also the difference between room temperature water and it's boiling point.

I can't stand it anymore, and would love to move somewhere with nicer weather.

So ... where are you and what are your temperatures for Summer and Winter?
    Sell the Vatican, Feed the World

15+ Year Old Account
    Living in Toronto too. Look at the forecast man, same shit all next week.

Thunderstorm tonight though.

I'm not going to get up and go check the temperature right now, but since the sun is shining I think it's a safe assumption that it's ~105 and at least annoyingly humid

But don't worry, in the winter everything will freeze just enough to piss off the Texans unaccustomed to ice and snow, but not an inch more

Edit: I lied it's a refreshing 99 outside
    Last edited by Penguin FTW; 2011-07-17 at 09:06 PM.

98 degrees outside, meh, I should take a swim in the pool. It's super hot, especially carrying my niece around. Urgh.

10+ Year Old Account
    89 degrees F out and partly cloudy. I don't like summer heat very much.. (also rainmeter weather skin ftw).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    98 degrees outside, meh, I should take a swim in the pool. It's super hot, especially carrying my niece around. Urgh.
    degrees geez :O! i bet you mean Fahrenheit

OT: it's shitty weather here: rain, low temperature, not much sun. good week to start the vacation *sigh*

Pretty cool out, like 60 f. It's also been pouring all day, which ruined my hopes of hiking. buut I feel lucky since most of the country is suffering from the heat right now!

Thing about Portland is the weather is bipolar, one day it's really sunny and nice the next it's raining and overcast.
    Last edited by beanburrito; 2011-07-17 at 09:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Southern California so...pretty fricken hot haha. I like cold weather better :/

Deleted
    Last couple of days it was 30°C in the shadow and up to 60°C on the sun (140F)... It's literally killing me. Don't have AC at home... They aren't that common here really.

Luckily like 2 hours ago a storm came from Germany which made things much better, it's 14°C outside atm (11pm) and it should be like 20°C next few days.

10+ Year Old Account
    59 Fahrenheit/ 15 Celsius and raining here in the South East of England. Fairly typical.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Cloudy and rain all week and I love it.
    That would be nice right now. Where are you?

---------- Post added 2011-07-17 at 09:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    Last couple of days it was 30°C in the shadow and up to 60°C on the sun (140F)... It's literally killing me. Don't have AC at home... They aren't that common here really.

Luckily like 2 hours ago a storm came from Germany which made things much better, it's 14°C outside atm (11pm) and it should be like 20°C next few days.
    Again, where are you?

England here - overcast with rainy showers, something like usual for English weather, even during our summer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyrch View Post
    Again, where are you?
    You can see that on my profile next to the post: Prague, Czech Republic (mid EU).

Don't think you will be moving to Europe though .

I live in Texas...

It's 108 degrees F (it's so hot, we're getting frequent brownouts.), dry heat, and no good chance of rain in sight. 30% chance tomorrow and tuesday, but that's the best I've seen all month And it never rains anyway.

Wisconsin, I'm not sure what the temperature is out there, but due to the humidity it feels like over 100 degrees (f).

*insert feelsbadman.jpg* :P

Well, there's a reason I stay inside all day!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hot, humid, somewhat breezy, currently 88 degrees (F) with tomorrow being 91 degrees with isolated thunderstorms and tomorrow being 71 degrees with more rain.

Back to you, Jim.

It was 40 degrees Celsius here in the Balkans few days ago. I almost died.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    South/Middle western Sweden.
    Lucky. I'd move there in a second if my Girlfriend didn't have to stay in Toronto.

---------- Post added 2011-07-17 at 09:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    You can see that on my profile next to the post: Prague, Czech Republic (mid EU).

Don't think you will be moving to Europe though .
    Oh yeah. I keep expecting people to put joke locations, so I never check.

I'd love to move to Europe if I could.

Deleted
    Rainy and ~15 celsius in Skåne, Sweden atm.