Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    remember ragnaros is balanced to be 1/2 a tier harder so has 1/2 a tier of ilevel requirement higher (6ilevels) if your stil sporting a few t11 normals it's probably beyond you until you cut that down to only 1/2 items that are lower than firelands quality.

firelands normal is 'balanced' for 359's to be ableto do the first 4 after those the ilevel/difficuly goes up and it could be argued that ragnaros normal is (like his loot) 6ilevels higher so you need 365's avg at least to do him on everyone. especialy tanks/healers.

10+ Year Old Account
    This fight is actually 2-healable. We did it.

Deleted
    well tanks dying in p1 is strange, u just have do dodge the zones, not more. maybe debuff stacks too high on tanks?
    Dont waste any Healing CDs fo p1, try to chain ur cooldowns for p2 like first seeds Aura mastery, 2nd seeds tree/tranq etc

simple logic each stack do 6.7k to 6.9k dmg evry 2 seconds. at 5 stacks thats 33.5k to 34.5k fire dmg evry 2 seconds. however if u switch at 2-3 stacks its 13.4k to 13.8k fire dmg (2 stacks) every 2 seconds or 20.1k to 20.7k fire dmg every 2 seconds (3 stacks)
    now the difference on switching at 5 stacks compared to 3 stacks (wich is more normaly to switch at especialy if u havnt done the fight alot.) is 13.4k to 13.8k fire dmg every 2 seconds your healers have to heal less on 2 targets.. wich is alot if you also add the traps and low melee hits he do.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigy View Post
    You seem to have gotten it all wrong Seeds isn't an issue at all, nor is the DPS (I assume, we're having people pulling between 23-18k) the issue is just tanks dying really, and having more than 4? we switch at 5 stacks! Is that abit high then i assume?
    This is definately your problem to the orgional question then. Tanks should simply switch as soon as their stack drops, basically ensuring that the tanks get as few stacks as possible. Doing it this way will be job done and you shouldn't have anymore random tank deaths in P1. Also, when whatever tank is pulling has 2 stacks just have your other tank taunt off him and then start with the debuff gone -> taunt rotation. GL

10+ Year Old Account
    If people are dying to P1 already, there is no gear issue, just L2P issue.

Something that I've seen mentioned nowhere... tanks should not taunt as soon as stacks fall off. Wait until 3 stacks or at least 2 stacks for a long time. Ragnaros WILL go momentarily taunt immune if you trade too much. It's happened to us a few times and it never lasts long, but it will cause a tank to get up to 5 stacks.

I am guessing its more a safeguard in place to keep you from 3 tanking or something stupid like that and trading at one stack each, but if you trade on stack fall, this can and will happen.