Poll: Who wins?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

DC vs Marvel - Ultimate Superhero Matchups.....

Ok, for the fun of it, lets debate some potential matchups.

Instead of standard Superman vs , lets pick some of the not so common heroes.

In this corner, representing the DC Universe is --------------------- Green Lantern

In the other corner, representing Marvel Universe is ---------------- Blackbolt, leader of the Inhumans

My vote is Blackbolt wipes the floor with GL.

Green Lantern can just make Cthulu and Samuel L. Jackson with his ring. Thats pretty much an instant win.
    "With this costume, I'll get Asian girls for sure!"
    - Judge Malthred revealing my avatar's inner thoughts

Deleted
    Punisher in Marvel.
    Wonderwoman in DC.

First he rapes her and then kills her. He's obviously the most powerful hero because he managed to butcher the marvel universe heroes, too.

Never heard of blackbolt, and since green lantern can create matter he would win.

But those arent very good choices.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Ok, DC looses in everything Marvel wins, until you add main hero against random nobody. Sorry Blackbolt is a random nobody, and will loose.

Last edited by Gothicshark; 2011-07-18 at 05:11 PM.

Set equally famous ones up against one another.
    'To laugh at your own mistakes can lengthen your life, but to laugh at the mistakes of others can shorten it.'

Ok, DC looses in everything Marvel wins, until you add main hero against random nobody. Sorry Blackbolt is a random nobody, and will loose
    I'll agree with this statement if you actually meant "loose" instead of "lose" because I don't know what you're talking about, but if you were trying to say that DC would LOSE against everything with Marvel... well, that's just silly, and categorically false.
    Yeah We ALl do m8 guess again somting went frong well lets hope it will be fixed soon
    ...?

green lantern because unless its yellow hes basically gonna wipe the floor with you..on the other hand marvel super heroes have been known to kill as for DC they subdue you if possible.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013