T12 2 set, or Vessel of Acceleration?

Which one is better overall? I'm getting T12 better on Rawr. I can choose either one today, as we killed Rag and both dropped.

Thanks

I'd take the trinket, purely because its a drop. You may not see it again. You should be able to get your legs/chest in what, a little over a week to complete the 2set anyway?

Yeah, i'd suggest trinket just because tier is more likely to drop again soon.

Deleted
    trinket, tier will drop each week but trinket can easily not. tier has a 1/3 chance of being able for you to use. the other loot is way way worse ods.

Def go for the trinket

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sathirian View Post
    Which one is better overall? I'm getting T12 better on Rawr. I can choose either one today, as we killed Rag and both dropped.

Thanks
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/933474-Ret-Trinket-ratings-estimation-Firelands-4.2

I
    'm not sure why you would even ask this, There are multiple trinkets as good as the Vessel that don't require DKP/Loot to be given out. Heroic Vessel yes normal Vessel? No

Essence of the Eternal Flame + (H) Heart of Rage

Don't worry about a normal mode trinket unelss of course you don't have a heroic HoR things change then.
    Last edited by Requital; 2011-07-18 at 05:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?