Ele sham and lock 5/7 FL exp LF raiding guild

2 extremely chill, top notch players just looking for a fresh new change. Looking for a guild of like-minded, competent, and mature raiders to progress with. Both of us have been playing for 5+ years and are looking for a stable, mature, and competitive raiding environment. We have had much raid leading and guild leading experience in the past and hold ourselves to the highest expectations of raid awareness, min/maxing stats/gear, knowing fights before attempting them, coming to raids prepared, and easily being able to follow instructions.

Available raid times/play times:
    anytime late night and tues-thurs nights. (EST)

If you have any questions/concerns feel free to ask.

ps - wouldn't let me link armory so just armory wrecku and trillstar on US-Scilla
    Last edited by Wrecku; 2011-07-18 at 06:17 AM.

Long story short, Sad Panda, we're a 25 man raiding guild 5/7 in firelands, We are horde on Arthas(PvP). We raid Tues-Thurs 8-12 EST and we're looking to add some more skilled players to our roster in order to start pushing more progression.

Specific recruitment needs.

Tanks- closed
    Melee- Closed
    Healer- 1 tank, 1 group
    Ranged- 2-3

If this sounds like something you would be interested in you can contact Geistreiter via real-id Geistreiter@hvc.rr.com or Yoda via Forcephotography@yahoo.com Or our Main Recuitment Officer Zeathana. You can go apply at http://sad-panda.guildlaunch.com

thnx for the reply, will contact soon

Hey there -

You sound like you'd fit in well with our guild. I'm a vanilla WoW player myself so I've been around for a long time and have the same expectations from a guild as you. Ludicrous Speed has been raiding together for around 6 years. Our approach to raiding is very progression-focused, but without being elitist about it. We put an emphasis on maturity and respect, but like to have a good time. Many of our members are 21+ years of age and we're very low drama.

At the moment we're 5/7 for 25s and we got the realm first Rag kill on 10m. We've already put some time in on two different hard mode encounters, which is the only reason we're not sitting at 6/7 instead. Right now we need ranged DPS above all else, so you two would be perfect for us. If you'd like to chat further you can message me via real ID: elanthia.geo@yahoo.com

Hope to hear from you!

<Prominence> 25man 7/7 pushing for heroics, Sun-Wed 6:30-10:00 pst

www.prom-guild.com
    This bro quit the game but still loves the game and will be back for MoP!