Deleted

Foreigners in Denmark - Totally lack of respect for the elderly

http://www.bt.dk/danmark/kender-du-denne-mand - Maybe those who understand abit Danish can sense how these people in generel don't respect our society.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    .... Because all foreigners are evil and trying to yank your country away from you, and take your jobs. If you even read the article yourself, you'll see the words "Inden for hidser sig alt for meget op over dette misvisende billede, burde de kende optrinnet til at manden kommer op i det røde felt. Kan sige så meget, at den gamle "dame" ikke lige frem er venlig eller imødekommende over for ham, selvom han er det - indtil det bliver for meget for ham. " (Meaning that the old lady wasn't exactly nice to the foreign man either)... This is most likely a conflict revolving around an old person with a distrust and dislike of foirengers, rather than how evil strangers are.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quit deeming every immigrant because one guy is an asshole.

Try to read the entire fucking article next time. Just because someone is an elderly does not give them the right to insult other people. Racisme is immense among our elderly here in Denmark, I've yet to meet someone above the age of 60 who isn't racist.

Also you should take some time to write up a summary of the article in english so other people can understand what the hell this is about, but I guess its better this way. Like this we can avoid exposing how fucking dumb and brainless the average dane is.
    Last edited by Garnik; 2011-07-18 at 12:30 PM.
    Then he fapped to his own pseudo-intellectualism and no one ever loved him. Ever.

The End

10+ Year Old Account
    There's always something wrong with ones country.
    People are people, thus they decide for whatever they want to do, even if it's bad.

But being angry is someone who choose to do so, it's not an excuse.
    As I'm Norwegian, Danish isn't a language I totally understand, but distrust breed suspicion and anger.

10+ Year Old Account
    People that are going to be rude like that are going to be rude regardless of what race, age, sex, religion...you get the idea. Don't categorize and then condemn an entire race for one douchebag.

Why do you even make a post about this on mmo-champion........ the old lady stated it was "not danish" to act like that and sure it wasnt appropriate but that old lady seems to be very rude aswell telling him that.
    Beside of that the clip starts in the middle of it all apparently so its taken out of the whole picture where the lady might've done something to his bike before that.
    That people in the train starts taking affair shows that the man has probally crossed the line for the acceptable of getting angry, but nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    .... Because all foreigners are evil and trying to yank your country away from you, and take your jobs. If you even read the article yourself, you'll see the words "Inden for hidser sig alt for meget op over dette misvisende billede, burde de kende optrinnet til at manden kommer op i det røde felt. Kan sige så meget, at den gamle "dame" ikke lige frem er venlig eller imødekommende over for ham, selvom han er det - indtil det bliver for meget for ham. " (Meaning that the old lady wasn't exactly nice to the foreign man either)... This is most likely a conflict revolving around an old person with a distrust and dislike of foirengers, rather than how evil strangers are.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    People that are going to be rude like that are going to be rude regardless of what race, age, sex, religion...you get the idea. Don't categorize and then condemn an entire race for one douchebag.
    This and this! It's become the unfortunate habit by many Danes to condemn all immigrants because of a few. I don't blame all Danes every time I see some messed up Dane acting all crazy or doing something similar, how can you then condemning me(and all other immigrants) on the basis of another? Especially when the article clearly states that there's more to the story than the video?

The ignorance and prejudice of some people baffles me.

It is not only their fault, it is also the fault of your government for actually letting the foreigners in. Try to have your borders like Iran, and bam, everyone is happy.

Damn I'm tired of ignorant people. On both sides.

(Typisk Perle vs. Dansk Folkeparti, *sigh*)
    Last edited by Xadion; 2011-07-18 at 12:50 PM.
    Any post or reply from me is based on the knowledge and thought patterns relative to my mind. They are, in all fairness, subjective.
    I don't deal in absolutes as I believe in learning and adapting. My every action is a result of calculation and choice.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zuluslayer View Post
    http://www.bt.dk/danmark/kender-du-denne-mand - Maybe those who understand abit Danish can sense how these people in generel don't respect our society.
    Because all danes are upstanding and respecting citizens as well eh? It's easy to point and blame a minority when it sticks out in society. You doint point and go "Damned danish!" when it's a white danish person commiting a crime do you?
    Criminals are criminals and all made of the same stuff, no matter their origins. And it's dumb to judge whole ethnicities. But if you wanna go there I could just say that people think Denmark is very racist and intolerant.

And apparently it is about some old coot being racist, which I can hardly feel sorry for. As we say here, if you're in the game you play by the rules and if you can't take the rules then don't start playing.

Deleted
    Seriously guys, how can you defend a man yelling at an old lady like that? Even if she was being an idiot towards him, he shouldn't yell at her like that, old people have a higher chance of getting a heart attack... or something...

And about the "immigrants are all idiots", I know that it's not all of them who acts like this, but it's still a fact that immigrants commit more crimes than native danes.

Why is this on mmo-champion? You think everyone can understand Danish? Moreover, how does one video showcase a general attitude in foreigners?

Stop trolling and I suggest letting the misery that is this thread die.
    This is my signature. You will now remember me.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazaroz View Post
    Seriously guys, how can you defend a man yelling at an old lady like that? Even if she was being an idiot towards him, he shouldn't yell at her like that, old people have a higher chance of getting a heart attack... or something...

And about the "immigrants are all idiots", I know that it's not all of them who acts like this, but it's still a fact that immigrants commit more crimes than native danes.
    A fact huh? Support such a bold claim with said facts sources or your words are hollow and simply slander.
    You don't think segretation plays a part? YOu don't think a racist, hostile populace plays a part? "Yeah you're welcome here, now shut up you criminal and do like us", yeah such a great way to make people feel at home.

Deleted
    Locking this. Topic is too sensitive to talk about, and is bound to become a flamefest with racism/trolling/etc...